Sugawara Koushi x Reader (requested by XBatGirlX)

Hello Hello Hello! This Fanfic back with our Sugamama chapter! Don't want to say anything, let just have fun with this chapter. Enjoy!

"(y/n), what's the doctor said?" as soon as you answered the call from your boyfriend, Koushi, you heard his question.
"The doctor just said not to push it too hard and make sure to treat it properly" you heard him sigh on the other side.
"(y/n), can't you consider what I said before?"
"What? About me to stop playing volleyball? Koushi, you know how I love to play volleyball" you answered him.

"But, what if something happens when you play?" you smiled thinking how worried his face right now.
"The doctor said it is still alright for me to keep playing as long as nothing hit on my right knee." he sighed again.
"I can't change your mind, right?" you laughed.
"Yes, you can't"
"Stubborn girl"

In the previous game, you injured your right knee pretty bad and that makes you stop for a while from your volleyball practice. Every week, you will have to go make a check-up for your right knee to know about the condition and to know if it's alright for you to continue to play volleyball. In this latest check-up, finally, the doctor said you're able to play it again but still you have to be cautious.

"(y/n), you're still in the hospital, right?" he asked you over the phone.
"Yeah. I am about to call a taxi"
"No. No need. I am on the way to the hospital. Wait for me" before you can answer him, he already hung up the phone makes you chuckled.
"He is so sweet" you grinned and decided to wait for him at the hospital lobby. You sat at one of the benches provided.

After almost 15 minutes, you saw Koushi's figure walking towards you with a smile.

"My cute girl" you laughed as soon as you heard he called you with a nickname.
"Stop it Koushi" he laughed and sat beside you. He placed his hand on your right knee.
"Are you sure it's really okay for you to continue? You literally can not walk after you injured your knee before. I don't want to experience that feeling again" he looks at you with worried eyes.
"I can as long as I protect this knee. I can walk now, right?" you smiled to him but you knew that you still can't convince him to believe you that you are really alright.

"Don't push it too hard, okay?" you make an okay gestured to him and he let out a sigh before smiling at you.
"Let's go. I will treat you for lunch"

~ The next day ~

After you changed to your gym's cloth, you went to the gym. As soon as you arrived, you saw your teammates starting to arrange the usual things before the practice start.

"Hi guys!" you greeted them which makes them stop.
"(y/n)!!!" all of them comes to you and hugged you.
"Are you knee okay now?" Yui asked.
"It's not fully okay but I can play again now. I just have to make sure that I protect the knee properly" you said to her and she nodded.

"As long as the doctor said it's okay. Don't push yourself" you nodded.
"See, I am wearing this knee protector, so don't worry" you show them your knee protector on your right knee.
"You still have to be careful even though you wear it," Yui said.
"But even though if I want to be careful, it's not like I can avoid it if I have to save the ball, right?" Yui sighed.
"If you said like that again, I will stop you from being regular." you shook your head.
"No! Anything but that. I promised I will take care of this precious knee"

After a few moments trying to convince Yui to give her permission for you to practice today, finally, you got it. You feel like finally, you can be the usual you when you got to play volleyball. The practices end well and you feel like you're better than before. You also don't feel any pain coming from your right knee, making you feel like you never injured before.