Hell On Earth

Chris...

It's been two months since that Dinah and Jada was kidnapped Kristina is really fussy without Dinah and Sofia is trying her best to find Dinah and Jada and helping me to calm down the baby.

Sofia: hey Chris did you ever notice that my parents are gone half the time?

Me: kinda why?

Sofia: because they must know where they ar- oh gosh I'll get Kristy

Me: they don't know people who can kidnap them.

Sofia: I got you my niece, well I heard that they have connections with other people before they went to jail.

Me: -gives Kristy her bottle- well can I see their criminal profiles just to make sure.

Sofia: yeah, okay I'm in the FBI criminal records and here you go Kim and Lloyd Stevenson it says that they were caught from a drug bust then the child abuse of Dinah the possession of marijuana, cocaine, weapons and what you see here there were sentenced for 20 years in prison until-

Me: wait go down there's another charge there, it looks like ten years ago is that they kidnapped kids to be with either King, Monica, Jazmine, Kid and Dinah.

Sofia: and they don't know where they put the kids at who only knows is Kim and Lloyd.

Me: but why?

Sofia: the answer is that all of us were going out with someone older than us and after King and Jazmine was born they had enough of all of us dating someone older than us and they started to kidnap kids the same age as us but they let the kids go after two years.

Me: we are gonna find them immediately before that.

Sofia: my team are looking for them right now.

Me: okay we'll just wait and find out.

Dinah...

Two months since I been kidnapped and all of these girls and boys are just not my type at all I don't like them and for sure as hell that Jada doesn't like them.

Jada: hey Dinah why do we got to be here like I want to be with August and my baby.

Me: I know I want to be with Chris and Kristina, Vanessa misses me she is nothing withou- Nessa?

Vanessa: baby oh my gosh I missed you so much where are we?

Me: a secret location that no one can find us but I have a chance that they will find us but why did they kidnap you Nessa?

Vanessa: I don't know they thought I wasn't going out with anyone and looked like a perfect match.

Me: but your are my girlfriend and I love you.

Jada: I miss August so much I miss Aj and the family.

Me: don't worry Sofia is gon find us I promise that.

Jada, Vanessa: okay.

August...

I been going crazy for two months because Jada got kidnapped and I'm staying at Chris' place with Aj, at least that Aj and Kristina are playing together while me and Chris are looking for the girls.

Chris: yo Aug come on, mama were leaving now.

August mom: okay guys I'll take care of the kids for you.

Me: alright come on Chris.

-two hours later-

Chris: yo is there food around here my nigga?