One Year Later

(one year later)

Dinah...

It's been a whole year, Kristina is turning one and I am engaged to Chris yes a 17 year old girl who is marrying a 26 year old guy and I'm happy Sofia found a girl who is perfect nice body, nice face, one beautiful ass yes I said it she got a beautiful bubble butt and she is a model her name is Amber Rose so pretty she cute, I went downstairs because I am moving back to Los Angeles with Chris, Tyga, Sofia and the rest are leaving New York too, me and Vanessa we are still dating and still happily in love I know what your thinking I'm still going out with Vanessa I'm crazy but the smaller version of the story is that I'm marrying her too. 😅 yep two marriages one day.

Chris: hey D you ready?

Me: yeah I'm ready but I can't believe that we're getting married this is exciting.

Chris: well yeah but you sure that you wanna marry Nessa too?

Me: what of course I do want to why'd you ask that?

Chris: well I was out and I saw Vanessa with another girl kissing, holding hands, cuddling up.

Me: that can't be true at all she'll never do that to me.

Chris: here's my phone that I took pictures of them.

I took his phone and swiped to every single picture is my soon to be wife cheating on me, I gave Chris' phone back and Nessa came in just on cue.

Vanessa: hey baby.

I avoided her kiss and hug and looked at her.

Vanessa: what's wrong Dinah?

Me: are you cheating with me with another girl?

Vanessa: what how am I cheating on you?

Me: so these fuckin pictures fuckin lie, stop fuckin lying!

Vanessa: I.... I can explain please.

Me: nope you fucked up the relationship between us go with ya little hoe cause this wedding between us are over.

Vanessa: please let me explain please.

Me: what do you got to explain Vanessa?

Vanessa: Dinah please let me explain everything.

Me: fine.

Vanessa: thank you, three months ago I was out looking for something when I saw someone who looked similar like you so I walked to her kissed her etc etc, and ever since then I been having sex with her.

Me: fuck outta my face so ever since then you've been fuckin another bitch are you fuckin serious while we're engaged what do you gotta say about that?!

Vanessa: I'm sorry I didn't mean to!

Me: yes the fuck you did mean to, your supposed to be my wife and you just go ahead and cheat on me I can't believe this crap.

Vanessa: please give me another chance.

Me: give you another chance are you serious!?

Chris: I'll.... Just.... Go this way 🚶🏽

Vanessa: please baby I love you take me back I regret it badly.

Me: you regret it how many times you cheated on me the past year?

Vanessa: I...I...

Me: tell me the fuckin truth Vanessa.

Vanessa: 😪 okay it was over five times but it was nothing I swea-