Chapter 15: Getting Back To Normal

(A/N: That's my celebrity crush, Davis Cleveland. He's 13, and I'm about to be 13. HE'S MINE, SO BACK OFF. Thank youu! ^^)

Bella's POV:

Knock knock.

My eyes fluttered open as someone knocked on a nearby door. Becoming more aware, I realized I should probably answer it. I struggled to get up, as Edward's arms were wrapped firmly around me. As I stood up, his arms slumped down limply. He stirred slightly, but then continued his silent snores.

I didn't know which door they were knocking at; mine or his. I walked over to Edward's door first because it was closer and opened it up. Alice was on the other side, jumping happily.

Before I could even greet her, she walked in carrying an impish grin on her bright face.

"Alice, Edward is asleep," I mumbled, rubbing my droopy eyes.

"Well I just came to tell you that Esme went and got us signed up for Fork's High - their school!" she said a little too loudly, and Edward stirred.

He rolled over groaning, and then fell with a thud onto the floor. Alice and I stared at his limp body for a moment in silent anticipation. He didn't move. At first I thought he was knocked out, but as the silent snores started up again, I was astonished.

Unbelievable.

He fell back asleep! (See what I did? Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone reference!)

Alice looked back to me and I shifted my gaze back to her.

"Anyway," she said, plastering the smile back on her face, "do you want to have me get you ready for your first day next week or do you want to do it?"

"I don't care, Alice," I moaned irritatedly. All I wanted to do was sleep!

"I'll take that as a you'll think about it, because obviously you're not coherent." she said, and then skipped happily out of the room.

I looked back at Edward who was faceplanted into the floor with the blanket half strewn across the bed and half across him on the floor. I rolled my eyes and pulled the blanket off of the bed to cover him completely before wandering into my room.

Looking at the clock, I saw it was 9:00 pm. I sighed, realizing I am probably going to end up switching my sleep schedule. I had two options: lay down and do something really mundane so I can go back to sleep and have my sleep schedule back on track, or stay up and want to sleep in the morning, resulting in me turning nocturnal.

Obviously the first was the most reasonable choice, but I honestly wish I just slept as heavy as Edward so I wouldn't have to make a choice at all.

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep alone after what had happened today, so, sighing, I grabbed my pillow and a blanket off of the rocking chair in the corner and walked back into Edward's room.

He was on the bed again, so I assumed he had woken up at one point in the past five minutes long enough to realize where he was. Not fair, he can go to sleep easily.

I threw my pillow on the side of the bed against the wall, and climbed up. As soon as I laid down, the blanket was placed over me. I turned my head to see Edward staring intently at me.

"Hey," I breathed. He smiled slightly.

"Hi," he croaked, his voice coated with exhaustion.

I turned so I was facing him, and stretched my arm out above me under my pillow (How I actually sleep irl).

He was facing me, too, so he put his right arm over me and smirked as my eyes drooped.

"Sorry Alice woke you up," he mumbled.