Chapter 19: Trapped

Bella's POV:

"Mike, why are you doing this?" I asked him as he took off the hood and threw it.

"Well I guess you've caught on that 'Angela' is actually Jessica. But, I'm doing this because I want you and Jessica wants Edward."

"Those plans are always so stupid! How are villains idiotic enough to not realize that kidnapping your crush is not going to make them like you!"

"They don't like us, but they have to."

I rolled my eyes. "Where is Edward?"

"With Jessica. They're having a... date." Mike started walking towards me. I struggled with my bondings but they held tight.

"Get away from me," I growled as Mike stroked my cheek. My stomach churned uncomfortably.

"No, I think I'm good."

"She said get AWAY!" someone roared, and Mike was shoved to the wall.

Jessica came storming in and turned on the lights. The lights were dim but they illuminated the scene.

Edward had shoved Mike to the wall and Jessica was trying to pull Edward off of him.

"Edward!" I cried as Jessica had given up and grabbed fistfuls of my hair and began pulling her.

Edward turned around and began running to me when Mike tackled him to the ground and punched him in the nose.

"Cut it out!" I screamed, and Jessica pulled harder in response.

There were wooden crates stacked up against the wall, and Edward shoved Mike off of him, making Mike smash into a pile of crates. The boxes smashed and splinters flew everywhere, some of them scratching my face.

Mike slumped to the ground, unconscious.

Edward came running over and tackled Jessica, who kept a firm grasp on my hair. I screamed painfully, and Edward wrenched her hands from my hair as he threw her over his shoulder and tossed her to the side.

Jessica landed on an old table that had old glass vases on it, and they clattered to the floor and smashed into pieces as Jessica rolled to the ground and slammed into another pile of crates.

The crates began to rumble down towards me as Edward was untying me.

"Edward, I don't think those crates are empty!" I screamed as they were about to land on top of us.

Edward was trying to untie me quicker.

"Edward move!" I screamed.

"No! I'm not letting those crates fall on you!" he roared, picking up a piece of glass off the floor and slicing the rope from my hands. He rushed to my feet and sliced those ropes too as the crates were just overhead.

Edward pushed me out of the way as the crates fell to the ground and smashed, musty books tumbling out everywhere.

"EDWARD! NO!"

-------

Short, I know, but you guys deserve an update. I hope you enjoyed. x