A Little Lesson

Cassie has an addiction. It wasn't to any drug, but it might as well have been because that's how she saw Mr. Cumberbatch. He was her drug and she could not get enough. If she felt odd or guilty about this affair before, all of that has gone away ever since that night in their bedroom. She can't lay in that bed without pleasuring herself to the memory. It's been about a week since then, but she wants him to do it again really bad. 

Today is Halloween, one of Cassie's favorite times of the year, next to Christmas. Everybody always dressed up for school, but she opted to leave that for Trick or Treating. Yes...she still goes Trick or Treating. 

She slipped on a shirt that said, "This is My Halloween Costume" and wore that instead of the full costume she chose for tonight. The upside of this was that she couldn't get teased for her choice in costume, but the downside was that she could get teased for not wearing one. 

Lindsay and her group took it upon themselves to call her "too poor" to buy a costume, when that was really complete and utter bullshit. Her mom was a real estate agent and Rob was one of the most successful lawyers in New York. How poor can she possibly be?

Everything about those assholes went away when first period started. Mr. Cumberbatch was in his usual attire, no costume for him either. The entire time, Cassie couldn't stop imagining their little hook-up in her bedroom. She so badly wanted to return the favor, but she didn't know how! He wants her to teach her now! 

"Alright and that concludes today's lesson, so have a fun and safe Halloween, everybody!" Just as he ended his sentence, the bell rang. Cassie quickly packed up her things and walked up to his desk. "Um, Mr. C., would you mind if I asked you a question?"

He looked up at her and smiled. "Of course, Cassie. What might be on your mind?" She waited for the last person to leave the room and the door to shut to say, "I can't stop thinking about last week. Honestly, I'm getting  wet just from just hearing your voice for an hour." 

Mr. Cumberbatch gave her a dirty smirk. "Well, Ms. Hansen...you have a dirty mouth. Perhaps I should make it dirtier. Would you like a little lesson before I send you to your second class?" She nodded enthusiastically, making him laugh. 

He rolled back his chair and said, "On your knees, under the desk." Cassie set down her backpack and did as he commanded. He looked down at her from his place in his chair and smirked. "Unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants, but do not pull them down. Surly you remember how to do that?" 

She shivered in the most pleasurable way at the memory. With shaky hands, she unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He gave her a warm smile and said, "Good girl. Now, reach in there and take out what your filthy mouth has been craving." 

He could see the nervousness in her eyes, but watched as her hand went into his pants and felt her warm hand wrap around his dick. Carefully, she pulled it out of his pants and let it go. It immediately stood at attention on his stomach. 

And just as she had feared...he was huge. 

"You did that, darling," he told her. "You don't have to take it all. I will instruct you on what to do. Okay?" She nodded, so he continued, "Stroke it. Wrap your hand around it and move in an up and down motion." She took him and did as he said. He gasped and quietly groaned, "Oh, yes, just like that. Grip it tighter, don't be afraid, and move a little faster." 

She did as he instructed and watched as his face contorted with pleasure. I'm doing this to him, she thought happily to herself. This feels...good! She watched as Mr. Cumberbatch curled his fingers tightly around the arms of his chair. 

"Okay, Cassie," he gasped, "keep doing that...but I need you to lick it. Lick wherever you'd like, just not the tip, not yet." Cassie's strokes started to get a bit lazy, as she started to think about putting her tongue on him. 

He put his tongue on me, in me, so why can't I do this for him? I want to return the favor. She tightly shut her eyes and ran her tongue up his shaft, making him groan out loudly. "Fuck," he gasped, "I...I didn't...lock the door. Oh, your tongue Cassie, jesus!" 

He ignored the unlocked door and threw his head back at the feeling of her tongue on him. "Oh, God," he panted. "Cass, I need you to suck me. Just run your tongue over the tip--YES--just like that...okay, now suck on it." 

His legs twitched as she sucked the tip. She could taste something bitter as she did and pulled away to see what it was. "It's just a bit of cum, Cass," Mr. Cumberbatch assured her. "You don't have to swallow it when I'm done, I know it must taste horrible." 

She continued sucking on him, ignoring the bitter taste, when he said, "I'm going to control you now, sweetheart. You are doing so well, but I need you to let me do a couple things." He put his hands in her hair and pushed her head down. 

Next thing she knew, she was gagging. He pulled her head back up a bit to where she wasn't anymore. He wiped away the tears that had come out of her watery eyes and said, "Bob your head and stroke what you can't fit into your mouth." 

Slowly, she bobbed her head and stroked him, while he gripped on to her hair and groaned. "Oh, Cassie...you're such a quick learner...can't wait until...you're eighteen." That urged her to go on faster. Mr. Cumberbatch writhed and moaned, until he said, "Stop! Stop!" 

Cassie quickly stopped and looked to the door, thinking they had gotten caught...but they didn't. She looked back to see him stroking himself. "Let me see those marvelous tits," he commanded. Cassie lifted up her shirt and pulled down her bra. 

Mr. Cumberbatch spurted out on to her boobs just a few seconds later with a bellowing groan. Cassie didn't know how to feel about the sticky substance going on to her, but she was too fascinated by him to really care. 

Quickly, he tucked himself back into his pants and said, "Shirt off, get on the desk, spread your legs." He got up and moved to the door to lock it. While he did that, Cassie took off her shirt and bra. Mr. Cumberbatch came back over and didn't waist any time, lapping up the mess he had made on her chest. 

He sucked her nipples into his mouth, while unbuttoning her shorts. "I can smell how much you want me," he growled at her. "Well, my dear, you shall have me." He tugged off her shorts and underwear and threw them somewhere in the classroom. 

He sat down in his chair and spread her legs as wide as they could go. "This is my favorite thing to do to you," he said before licking a stripe up her sex. He groaned, then started wiggling his tongue across her folds and sucked on her clit. 

It didn't take her long to come undone and slap her hand over her mouth to not scream his name. He kissed his way back up her body and ended at her mouth. They made out furiously, before pulling back to catch their breaths. 

"I think that concludes our little lesson for today, Ms. Hansen," he panted. "I expect you to stay after school to prove to me you haven't forgotten anything." Cassie kissed him, before saying, "Of course...Benedict."