7

Y'ALL DID HEAR ABOUT JUNGHAN AND THE MV RIGHT?! I'M SO PROUD OF HIM but that pout is illegal, Jeonghan. Who allowed you to?

------------

Lia

"Yoon Jeonghan! What the hell man?"

I peeked a little through the gaps of my fingers that I used to cover my eyes. Its not like I wanted to do this, he didn't lock the door and he wasn't answering me and I was dead worried and-

There he was, in the tub, scented candles surrounding him. The water level was up to his chest, just a little below his collarbones. How revealing.

It was a good thing he had a bubble bath, no way I'd want the water to be transparent.

Here's the most interesting part.

He was sleeping.

HE WAS SLEEPING GUYS.

GODDAMN SLEEPING.

I threw a bucket of cold water at him with eyes still closed, furious. How could he sleep in the tub? Was he bathing and suddenly fell asleep? How did he fall asleep while bathing? Like what, did he get shampoo in his eyes and dozed off?

Then what the hell was the red liquid outside the bathroom?

"Wake up Rapunzel!" I shouted, getting angrier as I watched him lazily rub his eyes as if nothing had happened.

"What the heck Lia?!" He asks / yells at me after fully waking up.

"Oh really? What the heck ME? Oh my god YOON JEONGHAN GET OUT OF THE TUB RIGHT NOW!" Goddamit please, don't make my morning get any worse. I'm already going to be late and even though there's another half an hour but y'all do know how long it takes for girls to get ready. Well no I don't take that long to get ready but I have a big problem.

Especially when today, of all days, is my bad hair day.

And Jeonghan was still staring blankly at me.

"But I'm naked." He replies.

Oh god this guy.

"Great, so you went inside the bathroom without bringing a towel or anything?" I laughed sarcastically and folded my arms "Brilliant! You're a real genius, Yoon Jeonghan, remind me to give you an award for being Einstein the Second. Now get out."

He rolled his eyes at my statement, "I told you I'm naked! What, do you want to see me get out of the tub without wearing anything?!" He yelled back. I could see his cheeks flush with embarrassment, which matched mine, both red. I'll be honest here, his collarbones were kinda hot.

But no, no time for this.

I threw my towel at him, "Hurry up and get out!" I turned around, allowing him to get out of the tub and exit he bathroom (not to mention without wearing anything at all) so I could shower.

I heard the bathroom door close behind me, and I sat on the cold marble floor, still feeling embarrased.

"Aish...."

• • • •

"Seungcheol hyung! I'll be going now!" I yelled from downstairs, cupping my hands around my mouth. Did he hear me?

"Sure, stick to Hoshi! Don't talk to strangers! Call me if you need anything!" I heard him yell back from his room. It sounded like muffles, so he was probably about to doze off in bed.

Seungcheol hyung came back from his usual running routine evey morning when I was in the shower a few minutes ago, and I'm sure he's gonna continue his sleep after I leave. He and Hansol came back from the recording thing like, 3 am or something. What took them so long?