Chapter 21

A/N-Not in this chapter but in either the next or the one after that...there will...be...drum roll...yaoi

Adrian walked with me to my house."Wanna come in?I don't care if my dads home or not.And, don't you dare be a pervert about it.""I won't and sure maybe for a little."I opened the door and Adrian walked in.Is it a bad idea if my dads home and meets Adrian?Adrian does look scary to people who don't know him.I guess Adrian could tell what I was thinking because he wrapped an arm around my waist."Don't worry.I won't act out in any harmful way if your dads here.I can't when I'm around you.I like being calm.You're an excuse as to why I'm being calm."I blushed and nodded my head."Lucasta?Is that you?"It was my dad's voice but it wasn't my dad who came to see who walked in.Instead, it was some random women I've never seen before.She has dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and dark red lipstick.I could tell already I wasn't going to like this chick one bit."You must be Lucasta Jones?You might wanna go see him.He's been worried sick about you."I nodded my head and walked to the living room.Adrian follows behind."Hey dad.I'm sorry.""I'm so glad you're safe."I nodded my head."Dad...this is Adrian Anderson...he's my...um.""I'm his friend."I looked up at me and he winked."You two seem a little close.You don't have to lie.If you two are dating, go ahead and tell me."I looked down at the ground."Mr.Jones...I don't date somebody unless I have the parents permission.So, therefore...we are only friends."I felt tears sting my eyes."If you two want, then go ahead and date.But, I want to talk to Lucasta really quickly."He nodded his head.I watched as Adrian walked out of the room and sat down in a chair in the dining room."Where have you been?I've been so worried about you.""I was stayed the night at Adrian's.""Your boyfriend's house?""He's not my boyfriend."I looked at the ground."Then what is he?""Well...its complicated."I hated this.Are we dating?I wanna ask but I don't know how to."A guy you're sleeping with for fun?""NO!"I felt my face darken at that comment.How low does he think of me?"I promise I haven't done anything like that.I swear on my future grave."I shook my head repeatedly."I believe you Lucasta.You never gave me a reason not to.I just...I don't know what to do.""What do you mean?""You got mad since I fell in love.Why?"I could feel myself getting angry."I don't know.I'm sorry.""Its fine."My dad stood up and gave me a hug.For some reason, I had the urge to punch him."Would you get mad if I hated the fact that you're in love with that Adrian boy?""I'm not in love with him.""You came fool me.I do have some experience with love.And, I know, you have some sort of feelings for him."I blushed and pulled myself out of my dad's arms."Don't say such ridiculous things.Its not true."I looked in the dining room and saw Adrian watching us.I was so glad that he couldn't hear us or I'd be even more embarrassed.I blushed as we made eye contact.Why me?"I have another date with that lady that greeted you at the door.She is moving in next week whether you like it or not."I nodded my head."You two better behave yourself."Dad grabbed a coat and walked to the front door."See ya later son."