Epilogue

Two months later, it is the day of your last Quidditch game of the year. This match isn't especially important to you, because it's against Gryffindor, which houses your boyfriend, Fred Weasley. Katie Bell and George Weasley also play on that team as your friends, so it really is just a friendly match. Oh, if you could switch to a different house, you'd definitely want to be in Gryffindor. They have so much fun, and they're all so carefree!

However, on the other hand, you have to stay with Ravenclaw for another three years after this one. It's not so bad. You do have some friends here too. Cho Chang, mostly, and there is a girl two years younger than you named Luna Lovegood. She's awfully sweet and, well, also quite a bit strange. Marietta still hasn't really forgiven you yet. She won't completely ignore you anymore, and she even asked- grudgingly- for help in potions class. Too bad for her, you had had no idea what you were doing, so joke's on her.

You walk out of the changing rooms, behind Charlie Chambers. Surprisingly enough, he's been especially nice to you as of late. Maybe he sees the error of Roger's ways- or he just feels threatened. As for Roger, the only time he talks to you now is at Quidditch practice as if nothing ever happened. It's funny, really, he's turned the flirt card all the way up on Cho now. She's politely declined several times. Her eye is on sir Cedric Diggory. He definitely feels the same way about her, but she doesn't seem to realize it yet.

Massive cheers greet your ears as both your team and Gryffindor's walk out. Lee starts talking about Gryffindor, like always. You've begun to hang out with him as well. He's nearly as funny as the twins, but just a tad bit kinder. Not that the twins aren't kind, it's just that they enjoy watching people fall to their pranks. The Ravenclaw stands are roaring just as much as Gryffindor, and when all teams get into formation and Madame Hooch commands to mount your brooms, everyone falls to a sudden hush.

The whistle blows and all 14 of you rise up into the air, plus Hooch. Already, the quaffle is being thrown around between the three girls of the other team. You manage to intercept a pass from Alicia to Angelina and head the other way. You duck under a bludger and pass it to Charlie, who makes a move past Katie and throws it into the first goal.

"Ten points to Ravenclaw, scored by Chambers." Lee informs into the magical microphone.

Twenty minutes later, the score is seventy to fifty, and Ravenclaw is winning. Yet, the snitch is not yet to be seen. Cho and Harry are practically glued together. She is following him, knowing he is faster on his broom. If she can catch it before he can, then we'll win, although it isn't very likely.

Roger passes you the quaffle and you duck under Angelina's sharp dive. You nearly lose your grip but instead keep moving toward the goals. Everything seems in slow motion as you raise your arms above your head to throw it.

"(Y/N)! Look out!" One of your own beaters calls, looking at you with an apologetic look on his face. Of course he sent a bludger at you. You don't have time to move as it hurls toward you. You shriek and brace for impact, closing your eyes tightly.

Thwak! The impact doesn't come. Instead, you open your eyes and see that Fred's jumped- or flown, rather- in front of you and hit the bludger with his club. "Wrong team, Freddy." You tease throwing the quaffle with your dominant hand at the center post. It goes through and you score another ten points for Ravenclaw. You can't help but look at him to see his reaction. A faint blush of embarrassment is on his cheeks but otherwise he doesn't look regretful.

He sticks his tongue out at you and you do the same back. But a collection of voices starts shouting at once. Lee is the first one you can decipher.

"And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when two players from opposite teams date." He cracks a joke and actually gets a few laughs. Not a lot of people are fans of his biased commentary.

"Weasley! We're playing quidditch! We're playing to win, not lose!" Oliver Wood shouts to him, and you can see the slight annoyance on Fred's expression, but he shakes it off. Suddenly, several cheers ring out in the crowd. You look around and see that most of them are coming from the blue section- Ravenclaw's.

"This marks the end of the match, for Cho Chang has caught the snitch, winning Ravenclaw the final match." Lee says, not even trying to hide his disappointment. You spot her holding a small glint of gold and fly as fast as you can to her, enveloping her in a tight hug and nearly knocking both of you out of the air. After your whole team lands, along with Gryffindor's, you mean to go over to talk to Fred, but Oliver's practically on top of him and Harry, criticizing their game, mostly Fred's probably.

Your team goes to the changing rooms. You all start to congratulate one another in joy that you won against a team who previously beat you. After getting changed, you begin to leave one by one, and you exit with Cho by you side. Fred and George are walking together several yards ahead of you, so you take a few steps and start sprinting, jumping and landing on Fred's back, much to his surprise. Luckily, he isn't so surprised that he drops you, but instead holds you up.

"Hey." Fred grins.

"Aye." You respond quickly.

"How does it feel not that you've gotten me in trouble with Oliver?" He asks, turning his head.

"I think it was very chivalrous what you did. So, it was totally worth it." You say.

"It's because of you we lost, or at least that's what Oliver said. But... Then again, he kind of blamed it mostly on me." Fred recalls his earlier conversation with the obsessive quidditch captain.

You hop off his back and kiss his cheek, to which he responds by putting his arm around you and pulling you close. He's still so much taller than you it feels like, even though you're up to his shoulder now.

"Ew. You guys are being so couple-ish." George laughs and pulls a mock disgusted face. "I'm going to talk to Lee so I don't have to deal with this." He said, leaving you two alone, walking back to the castle.

"I can't believe you made us lose. I don't think I can date a girl who's better than me at everything, except pranking, of course." Fred looks at you and smiles, so you can obviously tell it's a joke.

"You know what I think?" You ask, raising your eyebrows at him.

"What, love?" He asks in return, a bit curious as to if you're going to be serious or not. You look at him for a couple seconds before finally speaking, hoping the minor suspense would intrigue him just a bit more.

"I think you're really being a sore loser."