(Ayato x Reader) Meeting Him

Hi my name is (Y/N) (L/N) im from (your country), but my parents told that I will live in Japan and continue my studies in "Ryoutei Academy." The school call to me that I passed in the exam. Mom told me that the apartment that she bought for me is near the school. Nice isn't it I will able to save money from my allowance.

~Time Skippuh~

'Kriiinnggg kriiinngg' "mhm~" you groan, because that freaki'n alarm clock disturbed you in your deep slumber. You sat up and scratch your sleepy eyes, standing up on your (F/C) bed. You go downstairs ate breakfast and wash the dishes. When you finish cleaning the dishes you go to the bathroom, you stripped and take a shower.

You sleep again because you were very early to go to school, you see the time in your watch, "6:00 I better go I have lot things to do in school" you said, you walk and close the door and locked it.
Walking in the street there was a limousine passed by you, "who could that be, sure they're super rich?" you said to your mind and continue to walk.

You walk through the gates and saw the limousine that passed by earlier you stopped on your tracks and see who is inside, the first person who came out the car has blond hair, airphones on his ears, and blue eyes, second has purplish hair, have eyeglasses and a red eyes his suit is like a butler, third have a purple hair and purple eyes that have bags on it, he was carrying a teddy bear that has an eyepatch on it I thought his cute, fourth and fifth is like a twin but the first has fedora, lime eyes and his like a perverted one, the fifth one caught your attention he has green eyes, unbottoned polo, and one of his pants were up.

You realize that you and him stare at eachother you see him smirk, so you break the staring game that you started it, you continue to walk. When you arrived at your destination, in deans office to get your schedule and your lockers code.

~Time Skippuh by the dinosaur you eat last night~

Walking in the hallway you noticed that there is someone on your back following you. You turn around but see nothing you walked again bumped someone "Sorry" you said standing up, you heard him/her chuckle you looked him up only to see green orbs that stare at your (E/C) ones. "Hi im (Y/N) (L/N) sorry, I wasn't looking in my way" you said, he chuckled again, woah!!! Why does my heart flutters and my insides go rumbling when he chuckled. "Oh my bad, I'm Ayato Sakamaki, are you new here?" he said "well yeah, umm can you please lead me to my class cause I think I'm lost" you said, "sure um your schedule?" He said making you blush from embarrassment. He chuckled at your bright pink cheeks, "you know your cute when you blush~" he said, his comment make you blush more, your face is like a tomato.

"Woah our schedule is the same so your going with me (Y/N)" He said, "oh okay shall we go because were going to be late" you said "Sure!!!"

So you and Ayato became friends and his brothers think that you were his girlfriend when he intorduce you to them. Ayato walked to your home everyday and you call him 'Ayato-sama' cause he said so, suddenly he stopped walking and you did too "Ayato-sama are you okay" you asked him "(Y/N) I have something to tell you" he said blushing, "What is it Ayato-sama, and are you sick?" You said, you put an arm in his forehead then he took it away, he pu it on his cheeks and you blush madly,
"(Y/N) I lik~ I love you, I love the way you talk, I love the way you smile, I love the way you blush and I love the way you look at me, I love you please be my girlfriend?"he said, "YES!!!!" You hug him and he kiss you on lips with full passion, all times you have the same feeling eachother.

Okay so claps everyone what the heck it is so damn sucks if you guys like it thanks !!!!!! First chapter done yeah next ruki mukami kay bye guys