(Ruki x Reader) First Vacation in the Philippines

You've arrived in the Philippines taking a vacation in a month with your boyfriend Ruki Mukami. You were so excited that you were finally able to relax with him in Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
We will stay the month at Island Paradise Hotel and Resort.

"Calm down, let's sign in first (Y/N)~" Ruki said as he struggled putting all luggage down.

"S-sorry, I guess I was too excited." You grabbed some of the luggage from him to proceed to walk forward the check in.

~Time Skippuh~

"Ah~so comfortable~!" You threw yourself onto the king sized bed of the hotel room and snuggled in.

"Glad to see you enjoying it." Ruki smiles as he starts unpacking his belongings.

"I want to go to the hot tub~! Can I go?" You pleaded like a child, giving your cutest puppy dog eyes.

"Heh, sure. Go on ahead, I'll meet you there." And with that you grab your things and headed to the hot tub in the bathroom.

The bathroom was huge yet beautiful. Because there were scattered pink pettals on the flooring and has flower in the huge tub that fits two people. The smell of candles around the tub made you fall into complete relaxation.

You stripped and walk to the hot tub. You felt even more at ease and went into the warm water.

"Ah~" you closed your eyes and leaned against the side of the tub, letting the steam sink into your soft skin. You want to listen a music to increase your relaxation,good thing you took your mp3 with you, when you finish to put the earphones in your ear you close your eyes again, until you felt a hand in your shoulder.

"GAH" you splashed around.

"GOTCHA~you looked so adorable~!" Ruki called out, trying to calm you down. "You know I said to you I'll meet you here. Right?" You facepalmed yourself and tried to get out of the water, until he pulled you by the arm and made you sit in his lap facing him. Your face immediately heats up, blends in with redness of your face from the heat.

"H-hey R-ruki, I should le-"

He nuzzles his face in the crook of your neck, "I want to stay like this for a while~"

"B-but" you squirmed a bit from being uncomfortable. "W-we're naked!"

"And? We're seen each other naked millions time already~" a smirk forms across his face, he starts planting kisses along your neck, to your cheek then your lips. He kiss you pationately easily dominating over you, he makes you breathless and you whimpered from the lock of air. Ruki pulls away and looks at your flustered face.

"Let's get out of here before you pass out" he gets out the hot tub and holds out his hand to pull you out, "we can continue back in the hotel room."

"S-shut up..." you cupped your cheeks with your hands.