Part 8

Jennifer Jareau's POV

The man approaches me and grabs my arm. He drags me to the back of the cage. He takes my arms and ties them into the air. I'm now hung.

The man does the same to Spencer and ties him at my left. We're both hung. I'm really scared, but I try not to show it. The man leaves.

"It will be alright," Spencer keeps repeating.

I turn to him and whistle between my dry lips:

"I love you, Spence. I'm sorry. Really."

He makes me a simple smile and looks away.

The man comes back. He looks at Spencer and asks:

"What is her name?"

He doesn't answer. The man starts to take off my shirt. I signal Spencer not to tell him my name, from the moment he knows our name; we are more vulnerable. He'd be one step ahead of us.

Then the man begins to unbutton my shirt and to take off my pants. I see that Spencer is worried, but I don't want him to talk.

"It's fine. It's fine. I'm fine."

The man continues his touch. I feel more and more uncomfortable, but I don't want Spencer to tell him my name.

I'm now almost naked, and I know Spencer will not bear up any longer...

"Jennifer."

I turn back to Spencer, who has just declared my name.

"Jennifer," the man says, continuing to touch me. "What a pretty name."

He looks at me with gentle eyes that disgust me. I grit my teeth, and I say to Spencer:

"It's okay. I'm fine."

"I'm so sorry. Really."

The man completely takes off my clothes. I'm now in underwear. I see Spencer closing his eyes to this atrocity; he cannot stand to see me suffer. I close my eyes, abandoning myself to this torture while whispering:

"I'm fine."