o n e

"Fuck." She mumbled under her breath as she heard a tree branch snap behind her. Being in the woods, alone, was a normal part of her job, but she always hated it.

She spun around pointing her gun, and flashlight, in the direction of the sound.

Seeing nothing, she moved in her original direction, keeping her eyes open for any movement around her.

Feeling a vibration in her pocket, making her jump, slightly. Grabbing her phone, she tapped the screen and brought it to her ear.

"What, Johnny?" She spoke softly, scanning the area around her.

"So, I've been researching this case, and it seems like a rogue angel. From the descriptions at least. All of the people say they witnessed someone leaving the crime scenes. They say it was a man in all white, with white hair. But for all we know it could be something else. Keep your eyes peeled. "

"Gotcha." She said before hanging up, and sliding her phone back into her pocket.

Hearing another twig snap, she jerks to her left. The silhouette of a figure in all white stood about ten feet from her. She quickly aims her gun at it, firing. The figure disappears.

"Son-of-a-bitch!" She yelled.

The figure reappears a few feet closer to her. She lifts her gun again, but before she can shoot it is gone again.

She sighs in defeat reaching for her phone to call Johnny and tell him who she saw.

She pauses as a burst of warm air hits the side of her neck.

A light chuckle was whispered into her ear, before she felt a sharp pain at the base of her neck, as everything faded to grey.

She felt her body fall, to the ground. At the feet of the white figure, standing over her.

Unable to move, or see correctly, she tried to scream. Her voice not leaving her throat. She fought to hold her eyes open, until she passed out.

Her body falling limb into the grass, as her body was lifted.

The figure vanishes..

I'm adding this in on (2-1-16) if you see an mistakes i missed please tell me. thank youuu

-kitkat