Ch 2 : I Remember Like It Was Yesterday ..

- Roc's Pov -

I Was Having A Little Fun With Yn In Bed , Until My Phone Rang.. It Was Princeton .. I Answered The Phone..

Roc; * -.- * * Answers Phone * What Do You Want Child ? Interrupting My Business ! I was GETTIN IT .

Prince; Well Damn! Dont Gotta Have An Attitude...I Was Just Gunna Ask You If You Wanted To Help Me Get My Shit Outta My House..

Roc; Get The Shit Out Your House? What You Mean? You Moving Out?

Prince; *sighs* Yeah...Me And Beauty.....We Completely Through Bro.

Roc; Well, I Will Come Help You...After All You Are My Bro.

Prince; Thanks Bro...Now Ya'll Freaky Selves Can Get Back To What You Were Doing

Roc; No Its Over Now! You Just Had To Call. Bye.

Prince; Bye * hangs up phone* *laughs* Nasty Asses

* End Of Convo*

Roc; So, We Finna Go Bust A Mission!

Yn; What You Talking About?

Roc; We Gunna Go Help Princeton Get His Stuff And Move Back Out Here To L.A.

Yn; Oh Ok. Sounds Good, But Can Shay And Ja'cylynn Come Along?

Roc; Wait, Which One Is Obsessed With Princeton?

Yn; Ja'cylynn's Crazy Ass.

Roc; Yeah. It Might Help Princeton Take His Mind Off Of Beauty.

Yn; Yay! My Girls Are Coming!

Roc; *-_-* Oh Geez.

Yn; * kisses Roc*

-----------

* skips to graduation day*

- Ja'cylynn's Pov -

So , Today Shay And I Went To Yn's House To Get Ready. We Walked In And The Bitch Was Throwing Up! She Was Up In There Eating Pickles And Ice Cream. WHO THE FUCK EATS THAT!? She Threw Up Like 50,000 Times This Morning! Ain't Nobody Got Time For That! Shay Asked Her If She Was Prego And She Said No....I Personally Think She Lying....Hmmm, But Who Am I To Say? Yn Said It Was Probably A Bad Piece Of Chocolate...I Know About Chocolate And Chocolate Dont Do That!

Graduation Went Well Today. So Tomorrow, We Are Going Out To New York To Help Princeton Get The Fuck Away From That Hoe. Cheating On Him And Shit..Who Would Cheat On That!? If I Was With Him I Would Never Do Anything Like That. But You Know...

Bitches Don't Know When They Got A Good Man. Shit Princeton Needs To Be With Me Cuz I Would Make Him Feel Better..Physically And Emotionally ;)

I'll Take Him To The Brightside! But I Only Dream...JA'CYLYNN GOT A DREAM! * Kendrick Lamar voice *

-----------

- Prod's Pov -

Graduation Is Coming Up. Lately, Babydoll Has Been Ignoring Me. Shes Lagging With Text Messages And Act Like She Cant Return A Phone Call.

I Dont Know What It Is, But Something Is Up. Im Tryna Get Everything Done So I Can Move Back To L.A. Maybe She Just Misses Daddy.

-----------

- Princeton's Pov -

So Im Sitting Here Waiting In This Cold Ass Airport For Yn And Roc To Get Here., Thought I Should Keek. I Pulled Out My Phone And Starting Keeking When I Got This Sudden Feeling, Like Someone Was Watching Me. I Looked Up And Seen It Was No Other Than Yn, Roc, And These Two Other Girls. Damn, One Of Those Girls Look Familiar. But From Where? Then I Was Jumped For My Love. Even Those Two Girls Jumped Me. They Must Want This Dihh!