Ch 20 : Revenge

- Dontae's Pov -

I was Walking Home From School . For 3 Days Now , This Black Car Has Been Following Me Home . I Wrote Down The License Plate Number . The Same Black Car Followed Me Home Today . It Had Tinted Windows So I Couldnt See Who Was In The Car . I Looked At The Car .. It Slowly Drove .. I Got Scared And Ran Home For My Life

~~~~~~~~~~

- Camille's Pov -

Camille; YES ! WE GOT THE ADRESS ! I Knew He Still Went To This School ! Because This Is The Area Mrs.August Lived And I Knew He Would Have Went Here ! I Found Out From Instagram About Roc's Mom Dying .. I Knew Roc Got Custody ..

Diggy; Yn Better Say Bye Bye To Dontae ! Kuz Tomorrow , His Little Body Will Be Lying In A Pool Of Blood On The Side Walk !

Babydoll; I Dont Think This Is Right ..

Diggy; * Slaps Babydoll * TF YOU MEAN ! THIS IS OUR TIME FOR REVENGE !

Camille; I Am Getting Revenge On Roc !

Diggy; And I Am Getting Revenge On Yn !

Babydoll; * Holding Her cheek * But Why Go After A Child Who Has NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ?!

Camille; He Has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THIS ! He Is Related To Roc .. So It Will Be Revenge For The Both Of Them !

Babydoll; I - I Just Cant Do This Anymore ..

Diggy; * Socks Babydoll * BITCH YOU ARE GOING TO KILL DONTAE ! I WILL DRIVE , YOU WILL BE IN THE FRONT SEAT , CAMILLE IN THE BACK ! WHEN WE SEE HIM , YALL BOTH ARE GOING TO SHOOT HIM ! GOT IT BITCH ? * Punches Her In The Stomach *

Babydoll; * Crying * Yes I Got It

Diggy; * Punches Her In The Jaw * WRONG !

Babydoll; * Crying More * Yes Daddy , I Understand ..

Diggy; Good ! Now Give Daddy A Kiss !

Babydoll; * Kisses Diggy While Crying *

~~~~~~~~~~

- Your Pov -

I Was On Facetime With Roc

Roc; I Miss You Baby Guhh !

You; I Miss You More !

Roc; Point The Camera At Your Stomach ! I Wanna Tell My Babies That I Miss Them

You; * Giggles , Directs The Camera On Your iPad Onto Your Stomach *

Roc; Daddy Misses You Santo & Aubrielle ! * Talking In A Baby Voice *

You; * Giggles Fixes The Camera To Show Your Face * So I Had A Doctor's Appointment Yesterday ..

Roc; How Did It Go ?

You; Well It Went Well . I Listened To The Heart Beat Yesterday .. At This Point , I Am Ready To Meet My Babies . They Estimated Their Weight .. The Doctor Said Santo Weighs About 4 Pounds 6 Ounces , & Aubrielle Weighs 4 Pounds .. But You Have To Give Or Take A Little Because They Aren't Always Accurate ..

Roc; Other Than That , Are They Healthy?

You; They Sure Are . They Just Need To Gain A Few More Ounces Because They Cant Leave The Hospital Until They Are 5 Pounds .

Roc; Well I Am Sure They Will Get There .. All That Food & Weird Cravings You Been Eating .

You; * Cries * SO YOU ARE CALLING ME FAT CHRESANTO ?!

Roc; No Baby Im Not !

You; * Cries * IM FAT BECAUSE OF YOU ! HOW DARE YOU CALL ME FAT ! * Sobbing Heavily *