Sunggyu: Drunken Mistake?

This is for Hnin95!! Sorry I did it late, I'm soo behind

"Lets go!" I shout as my two best and I ran into my room.

"Selfie!!" I drunkenly shouted. as i took my phone and took a photo of us three, of course all of us were drunk, its my birthday god sake. Everyone had left already since it was around midnight.

"Can I post this on facebook?" I asked them, they smiled nodded i laid on my bed posting our picture.

"___, where my phone you fag. I need to go home." krystal laughed as she jumped onto my bed.

"I don't know, I gave it to chorong but she left already." I cheekily smile

"___ give it!" She begged as I shoved her phone in my bra, Seolhyun just laughed and snapchat everything she did.

"Hey, guess who messaged me." I gasped as I saw Sunggyu messaged, My crush since high school. Of course, I hung out with him a few time, but it's just he's my older sister friend and he's like 4-5 years older than me.

"What did he say?" Chorong asked.

"he said 'happy birthday'" I smiled

"Hsiiy birthsy cutiw." I tried drunkenly texting him. One thing lead to another and next things I knew us three girls jumped out of my bedroom window and got his car.

"Hey L, Hey Woohyun. Aye Gyuuu." I smiled as I sat right behind.

"Hey__" He said as he drove to Their house.

"How have you been?" I asked covering his eyes.

"ahaha, good. you?" He asked as he moved my hand and drove safely.

"How did you get my number?"I asked him trying to turn his head.

"You duh, pabo." He laughed

"What about my address? Gasp! You stalker. Seolhyun, Krystal. they're stalker!" I said out loud before earning a laugh.

"Where here" He smiled as he held my hand out.

"Hey, I seen this house before." I smiled before entering the house sitting on their couch. Krystal and L first time meeting and they were playing card game, learning new cards games tricks, while Seolhyun and Woohyun was at the corner. Woohyun was showing off about his snowboard skill, she was so impress. As for me, I was with Sunggyu playing scrabble on Woohyun phone.

"pill! Ill! See! Scar! Car! Low!" I shouted helping him find the words.

"Boobs!" I shouted trying to connected it.

"I already did that." he said

"yahhh! Give me my phone" Woohyun yelled before stealing his phone back

"hey! We were winning!" Sunggyu and I groan

"So, my phone. " Woohyun said before asking if Seolhyun if she wanted to take some shot in the kitchen. L and Krysta; left outside to talk and cool himself down before they get drunk.

"I wanna take a shot!" I shout and ran after them

"Ouu! SAKE! I want some!" I smiled

"Here you go." Woohyun pass out for Seolhyun and I and himself.

"Happy birthday _____" He cheered before we took a shot.

"Ughh! Gross!" I groaned before wiping the spilled off my lips.

Sunggyu left to the restroom while I was looking at their calendar.

"ooh! So many makers!" I smiled before grabbing the blue and writing it on their calendar.

"____ Birthday." I said as I write it down.

"Yahhh!" I shouted as Sunggyu grabbed the red one and drew on my chess.

"Sunggyu! you're dead meat!" I shouted as I ran after him. It was me and him close to the door.

Even though I was drunk, I knew what I was doing, so I stood and the door pulling him out of the room but he was stronger than I am. But I did put up a good fight until he pulled me fully in.

"Just let me draw on you and it can be over" I laughed as our face got closer each time i pushed the pen down on his face.

"Never" He said leaning up tryin to kiss me. Here and there he would touch my breast.

"Sunggyu" I groaned as i pushed the pen down.His hip slowly grinded on me

"Fuck, why are you soo strong!" I whined.

"Gross." I heard Woohyun said before closing the door.

I continued trying to draw on him until he tried kissing me again. I soon realize what he was trying to do, So I quickly stood up and went after the door. I held onto the door knob and opened it, but he closed it tight and helf my waist. I felt his hot breath down my my neck then to my lips. GOsh! This felt like a korean drama! Am I dreaming? I started moving away until he pulled me back in  and kissed me

"Sunggyu, what if someone walks in." I said pushing him away. He smirked and lock the door and turned off the light and made it to my way.

"there." He whisper before pulling me into a kiss. Before I knew He pushed me down onto his bed and kissed down to my neck. i held tight on the bed sheet, not knowing what to do, since he was older and I was still a minor.

his hand wander my body and make it down to my legging and slowly pulled i down, but i tightly pull it up.

"it okay, this isn't our first."He said before kissing my softly. Soon my tense body loosen. his hand worked down my body and pulled my legging and underwear down. his and slowly rubbed my clit.

"Arghhh." I groaned as i held his neck tightly.

"Sunggyu!" I softly moans. He pull me away and kissed my neck

"fuckk." I breath out and i felt his kiss turned into a smile. he soonly pulled away and i felt him pulling him pants down.

"Are you sure we should do this?" I asked him as I felt him putting on a condom.

"Yeah." He said positioning himself.

I gasped as he enter.

"Fuck, you're tight." He groaned before pulling and slamming back in.

"Sunggyu!" I groaned as his body rocked with him. My walls clenched onto his dick as he shoved in and back out.

"Turned around" He whisper, I nodded and turned around and got on all four. he lifted my ass up and pushed in.

"Sunggyu!" I moaned out loud.

"fuck!" He fasten pace

"Ahh! ahh! hh!" I cried and I felt his balls slapped me. his hand made it down my vagina and started rubbing my clit.

"Fuck!" He held onto my hip and continue towing me down.

he pulled and did his last pushed, we both fell down.

"Sorry... I came early." He said breathless." I started giggling

"Thats an asian boy for you." I joke

"Wanna suck me for the first time?" He said

"no." I said softly as I snuggle in his rock body. he kissed the top of my head and held me tight.

'what are we' i thought before drifting off to sleep.

And This isn't a fake smut... This didnt happen to one of the boys either.