Dongwoo: Yummy Dessert

Here for: Sabrinaswagg12. I hope you enjoy!! :DD

"How do I look babe?" you asked your boyfriend as you walk out of the bathroom. you stood in front of him in your black cocktail dress that hugged your perfectly s-shape body.

"Damn come here" he said pulling your body against his body.

"Should we ditch lunch?" he whisper before connecting his lips with your body. he slickly enter his tongue in your mouth after he bit your lips. His hand travels down from your hips to your neck. He pulled your face in while he slowly grinded his crotch against you pouch.

"I wish. But we promise them already. Come lets go." you said pulling away from the kiss, grabbing your belongings.

"Tease." he groan.

You both enter the fancy restaurant and sat down at the table where some of yall friends is sitting.

"Hii everyone" you both smiled, hand in hand.

"yall look cute!" your friend said taking picture of everything.

You guys were talking with your friends, enjoying your drinks and food. While you were eating your food dongwoo knocked your utensil on the floor.

"Dongwoo!" i groan before bending down to grab it. Dongwoo couldn't help but to see your boob hung low. He smirked and grabbed your head, putting near his crotch, pretending to bob your head.

"dongwoo you prev!" you shout, shoving his hands away.

"kyakyakyakya! mian" he laughed before side-hugging you. His hand softly smack your bum.

"So sweet so sexy hey," he sung in my ear before leaving a quick kiss on your neck. no one saw it because they were shoving their food in their mouth.

"Just eat your food." he said putting food in his mouth. You both faced to the front of your friends again and continue talking to your friends. But no long after dongwoo's hand slowly made it to your knee and gave it a small squeeze. You looked at him and he gave you a sweet smile. until his hand started traveling up your knee to your inner thigh.

"dongwoo" You whispered as your eyes went big.

"shhh." He smirked as his hand went up further and pulled your underwear down and softly rubbed you. Your breathing were cut shorts. youre face was turning red as he pushed his long slim fingers into you.

"___, are you okay?" One of your friend asked you as dongwoo continued rubbing it faster.

"Uh.. I... I.. don't feel too well. i think its best if we leave early. you said in a low tone

"Okay... be safe!"

"come on." I said pushing his hand away and grabbing it, walking to the car.

"bastard." you mumble before enter the car.

"Mian kyakyakya I didnt know your face looks soo hot as you were holding in those sexy moans." he said as he pushed don onto the car, kissing your neck.

"Don't hold it back anymore." he said against your neck. He again pushed his finger inside of you.

"dongwooo!!" you groaned. you felt your eyes rolling back as he fasten his pace.

"you like that huh?" he said. you could feel his eyes burning in you.

"Do-don-dongwooo" you stutter. you were so close to cumming until he removed his finger.

"Yahhh" you whined, you looked at him he licked his fingers and started the car.

"just wait until we get home love." he said driving home.

"ugh!" You moaned in his mouth as he opened the house door and pushed you in. you guys were ripping each other's clothes off. soonly you two were in your undergarment. you pushed you and you wraps your legs around his waist to prevent from falling. his hand was firmly placed on your ass and made his way to the bedroom.

once you guys made it into the bedroom, he threw you onto the bed and crawled ontop of you.

"foreplay or nah?" he said you while pushing your face out of your face. your hand wraps his neck and pulled his face down for a kiss.

"I need you now." You growled.

you felt him flipped you over and he removed your bra and underwear along with him boxer.

"your ass is on point." he said smacking it hard.

"fuckkk!" you said lifting your ass up as you felt the sting from the impact of his hand. his held onto your hip and spread your legs. he softly rubbed you ass.

he lined up his penis against your opening. your mouth spread into a big O as he softly pushed it in.

"Ahhhh!" you moaned in pleasure.

"Youre so fucken big." you said oving your hip upward and pushing it back down.

"youre so fucken tight." he said pushing pulling out and slamming it back in. your breathing has been cut off a few time as he fuck you senselessly.

You used all your strength and pushed him down and started riding him. You hips were grinding and his hands firming massaged your breast.

"Dont fucken tease me." he said pushing you down and slamming himself inside you again. you two were getting close before you started rubbing yourself . Your body loosen as you came. Dongwoo pulled out and you started sucking him and he pushed your head all the way in and he camed.

"dessert was better than I thought. kyakyakya." he laughed.