Chapter 3:5 Heroes

I knock on what I assumed was the front door.Minutes pass and a boy about 5'5 had dark green hair,and eyes,lite green skin and wore a purple and black uniform."Oh,Hi can I help you?"He asks."Yes I need your help."I reply.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beastboy guided me upstairs to the living room.Where four other people stood."Beastboy who's this?"Asked a man who had black spikes for hair,and a R over his heart."Robin this lady needs help."He said."So you changed your name,"I state."I wouldn't blame you."I finish."Who are you excactly?"Robin asked tense."I'm Selena,but to your father I'm Black Shadow."I state.His eyes widen in shock."No need to ask questions Boy Wonder."I reply with a smirk."Robin,you heard BB,Selena needs help."Said a Cyborg.Robin rolled his masked eyes."I'm Cyborg."He said extending his hand.I shake his hand but I also crush it."Whoa little lady big hand shake,alright."He said with a smile.Two women walk up.First a girl with red hair and green eyes steps forward,well flew forward."I'm Starfire,Curiosity inbounds,please,where did you come from,how did you get here,what's your favorite color,do you wish to be my friend."She says really quick."Earth,Ran,Black and Sure."I reply."Hello new buddy."She says giving me a bone crushing hug.Then a woman with a dark blue cloak,almost purple walks up."I'm Raven."She says.A flash fills my head and my breathing becomes rapid,my head spins."Robin!"Yelled Starfire.Raven uses her powers to remove my leather jacket.My tattoo shows itself."I'm fine."I shout yanking my jacket and bursting out of the living room.

I run to the roof of the tower.A crow filled my head when Raven said her name,why?A golden and black feather and a fuchsia eye behind it."I've seen you before."I mutter to myself."Seen who before?"Asked a voice.I grab a knife from my pocket and fling it at someone.Red X barely dodged it."Red X."I state worried and confused."I guess I should clear my throat before I speak."He said.I hug him,he was shocked at first then loosed."Don't scare me again."I state in his shoulder."Okay fine."He said.I backed away."Oh sorry."I state my face heating up."It's fine I actually enjoyed that."He said.I smile a little."You can smile!"He stated shocked.I nod."It's very rare for me know a days."I state."Red X!"Yelled Robin."Go get out if here."I yell.He nods his head once.Robin throws a bird-a-rag at Red X.I catch it in between my fingers.They gasp in shock."Leave him alone."I state with anger in my tone.A bolt of energy gets shot at my back and I fall to the ground.I black out.