2.)

Nichole pov💚
I walked downstairs and saw the one and only Taylor caniff. i was totally fangirling inside right now. I also saw the one and only Hayes Grier and Nash. Ms rose told me to tell them about myself since my file was in the back
"hello! I'm Nichole, Nichole bells and I love singing dancing volleyball and lacrosse. as you can see I have brown hair with blonde highlights and I am 15. ive been here since I was 11. and that's about it."
Taylor pov
I saw Nichole and knew she was the one. I told Ms rose and Nichole went upstairs to get her stuff. she only had one small suitecase so I bought after while we could go to the mall and get some stuff. "Nichole, what color do you want your room to be?"
can I have it 3 walls a bright teal color and one hot pink if that's okay?
"yeah! it'll be fine now let's get going."
at this point I'm looking at Hayes and he's literally drooling over Nichole.
Hayes pov(new yay)
Nichole was hot. I want to take her on a date but Taylor would kill me probably.
Nichole pov💚
I walked out to Taylor's jeep with Hayes and Nash. we drove to the mall to get some stuff. I walked to Aeropostale and got 6 shirts 3 crop tops two rompers two dresses some flip flops and 5 pairs of high waisted shorts. then we went to vans off the wall and got 6 pairs of vans. one teal, galaxy, hot pink, baby blue, black, and a polka dotted pair. next we went to bath and body works to get some hand sanitizer lotion and perfume. then to rue 21 and forever 21. then we went and got a bed frame along with a mattress from big lots. I found a comforter and it was beautiful! it was on aerapostales website. we finally got back home.
skip painting all that junk😏😏
Nichole? this is my cousin Ashlynn. Ashlynn meet Nichole my daughter.
um hi Ashlynn
hey Nichole
next thing I know I am hearing Nash scream LETS PLAY TRUTH OR DARE GUYS!
okay!