5.)

(AN!!skipped a few weeks now and Carter is dating Cameron date went well and Taylor is dating Danielle. skip 4 weeks!) the outfits are Carter and Nichole's. N-left outfit C-right outfit
Nichole pov
the prom was in two days. i am not ready. Carter and Danielle texted me so we are all going out and getting dresses. I put on a Bethany mota crop top and black skinny jeans and my black converse. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a granola bar. seconds after eating it I hear the doorbell ring
DING DONG
I walk to the door with purse in hand with 200 dollars and my phone. I see Carter and Danielle standing there so we finally walk to the door of the car and hop into the Camry. we finally got there and walked into the store. I walked through the store but just couldn't choose. I finally saw the dress. it was white with bling and short in the front and long in the back. I grabbed it and a pair of sparkly heels in my size. these were the one!
Carter pov
I walked into the store for prom dresses. I didn't find the one until I gazed upon a black dress with a foley at the bottom. it was beautiful! I grabbed the dress and a pair of black heels and went with Nichole to the register waiting on Danielle.
Danielle p0v
unlike the other girls I walked in and saw the dress I loved. it was a short blue dress with black Lacey stuff and it was perfect I grabbed a pair of Lacey black heels and walked to the register. we walked out and went home.
Hayes pov
earlier this morning Nichole texted me that she was going to the store to find a prom dress I just got a picture of it and it's beautiful. I better take cam and Taylor out to get tuxedos and ties.
Guys?!
yeah? they both responded
let's go get suits and ties?!
okay.
we walked out to the car and Taylor drove us to a place that we could be fitted at. we walked in and got our tuxedos and ties and payed then walked out. I was ready for prom. me and Nichole would have the time of our lifes.