Jokes on you, Doc.

My blank expression was ongoing, unwavering as I glared at the ceiling. The events of yesterday running through my head at wild speeds.

I hadn't smoked again out of fear of having to see Jonathan Crane again. Nothing was worth seeing that monster again.

My pounding head and shaky limbs were only adding to my misery, detox was never fun. I ached terribly for those precious white lines, craving the soaring high that came with it.

I licked my lips in desperation, running a hand through my tangled blonde locks. I would kill for a fucking shower right now.

"I've got the best to get you high
High as a vulture raiding the sky

I am the hit you need
Starving for attention, you will say anything

I see the users looking for their fixes
They're willing to die to feed the addiction

Well, if I take the pain away, you'll come back for more someday." My voice was weak, but could still be heard, and in my personal opinion I still didn't sound too terrible.

A cold chill ran across my skin as the door was opened, revealing the last man I wanted to see.

"Why is it that every time I come in here, you're singing?" His complacent tone of voice made me want to strangle him with his burlap mask.

I was silent for a moment, eyeing him and his stupid briefcase. Today he was clad in a sleek black suit, but he did not have a tie. His clean white shirt was unbuttoned at the top, showing off part of his collarbones.

"Fuck. You." My voice was a low growl, clearly letting him know to stay away. I felt like a cornered rattlesnake, shaking its tail loudly to warn the predator away. Come any closer and you'll be shocked at the result.

"Now now. Don't be hateful, Miss Quinzel. You get to help me with my experiments again today. Aren't you just teeming with excitement?" He took a step closer to me, causing me to scoot further up on the bed.

"Stay over there." I warned.

"Oh I don't think thats going to happen." He took another step forward.

"You better stay on that side of the cell, motherfucker. I'll knock you out." I raised my eyebrows at him, daring the evil doctor to come closer.

"Such vulgar language. We'll fix that, darling." He pulled a syringe and bottle from his jacket pocket, took the cover off the needle, and filled the tube about half way up.

"What is that?" I eyed the needle wearily, not liking the prospect of having that liquid inside of me.

"Just a mild sedative. We cant have you fighting me today." Dr. Crane stepped closer, trying to grab my arm, but I swatted his hand away.

"Don't make me hurt you doctor. I wont let you do this to me again." Our eyes locked onto one another's, a show down to see who would back down first. Neither of us were giving up so easily.

He tried to grab me, but I shoved him back a few feet. He staggered back to his standing position, and checked the syringe once more.

"Last chance, Crane. I should warn you now I was trained in Tae Kwon-Do, MMA, and Kick boxing. Do you still want to try this?" I really didn't want to hurt him, but there was no chance in hell i'd allow him to poison me again. The visions still hadn't gone away.

"Just behave, Riot. It'll be over before you know it." His voice was calming as if he was trying to persuade me to give in.

He quickly moved closer again, needle in hand, but this time I kicked it from his hand. I would have to rely mostly on kicks, seeing as the bones in my right (dominant) hand were shattered.