Accio!: Lily and James Potter

"James!" Lily shouted from the living room.
"Yes?" James asked, looking up from his studies.
"The baby!" Lily shouted again.
The baby? The baby! She's having the baby! James paled and ran into the living room. He knew how to deliver a baby, but he would much rather go to a hospital. "A hospital is just next door! I think..." James said to Lily.
Lily stared at him, knowing he was utterly useless at that moment. "James." She said as calm as she could. "We are in hiding. We can't go to a hospital. Help me deliver this- HELP ME DELIVER THIS BLOODY BABY!" She shouted.
James panicked, forgetting how to deliver a baby. "Uh.... Um..." James stuttered.
"Hurry!" Lily said.
"ACCIO BABY!" James shouted.
Suddenly the new born baby flew out, smacking James in the face, his glasses falling off his face. (I saw this in a headcanon on tumblr so credit to whoever came up with this.) Once the parents had calmed down, and Harry (and James) had been cleaned up, Lily stared at James. Despite having just delivered a baby, she was in excellent shape to chastise James. "Really? Accio baby?" She said, not intending for the newborn to just appear beside her.
The rest of that day went with Lily and James bickering about how he cast Accio Baby, Harry appearing at random times back and forth between his parents.
Sorry if this one seemed a little strange... It was a little awkward to write... But personally I find it funny. As I said earlier, I saw the beginning on tumblr and credit to whoever came up with it. I just wrote it out with more detail. - Charli