Book Coming Someday...

Meet Kyland James. All her friends call her Kylie for short. She's a junior in high school. Her father is a celebrity doctor, and her mom is a extremely well-respected lawyer. Basically her life is perfect, she's treated like a princess, and loved by all. That is until she meets Josiah Payne.

Josiah lives in a sketchy neighborhood where strangers wouldn't know if they're hearing fireworks or guns. Josiah Payne is forced to live with a family he's never meet before for the witness protection program, because he is the one and only witness of seeing the murder committed by his friend. A big, bad, dangerous person (you'll learn more about him later). But just because Josiah is the only witness doesn't mean he's willing to tell the cops all he knows.

As these two teens from different neighborhoods, lives become one they will be faced with danger, I mean it's inevitable. But one thing will survive during this bloodshed journey.

Love.

Book coming after the completion of "I'm Just Too Nice" you should check that one too.

Please begin to spread the knknews about this book and save to library and reading lists.

Cant wait to start posting for this book. Hopefully, I do it justice.

xThymajesty