Chapter 8

So I went home brushed my teeth and later down for like 30 mins then Brooklyn came up and saidd lets go I said ok I put on a pink jacket,regular jeans ,and pink ugg boots ,messy bun,then we started walking we knocked on the door and a women look about 40 answered and yelled August he came down and said y'all can come up her  Lucas up there Brooklyn,August saw me and said u really sick huh,yes I said (raspy voice),ok he picked me up and took me in a room that was empty it had pics of a little girl I said August who is this?he said my lil sis that died ,oh I said I'm sorry,he said I'll be in the my room I said ok he left I threw up in the trashcan,I got up and said August do u have some medicine he said yea hold up he came back and gave me medicine and said anything else no thank u ,I went back to the room and the door bell ringed August answered and it was a girl looked like she was 17 and she gave August a kiss he hugged her and grabbed her butt I was hurt because what he has been telling me like how I'm his future I went to Lucas room and said Brooklyn come on let's go ,she said why ,I said because I'm not feeling good here I feel like laying in my bed u can stay with Lucas if u want ,she said no I'll go with u ,I said ok let's go we left and went home Brooklyn said ok what's the real reason u wanna leave ,I said because August told me I was his future u know things like that and I just saw him kissing a girl squeezing her butt ,she said its ok their are plenty of fish in the sea ,I said yea I know when I got home I played down and played jacquees u need  me down low to only where I can hear it and fell asleep Brooklyn went to her room.