Chapter 9

I woke up took a shower, brushed my teeth,washed my hair,did my hair in flat ironed it,then put on my clothes and woke up brooklyn she had on the shirt I had on with some white skinny jeans well basically what I had on except her jeans were white ,then I got my Phone and got in my Mercedes-Benz while Brooklyn got in her bmw and we went to school when I got out I went to the principal and said hey she was like a 3 rd mom after Mrs.Wilson then went to Mrs.Wilson class and said hey mama she said hey baby,ME and Brooklyn Sat down and then the class started coming in and then August came and sat down the whole time he kept looking at me I got up and left class that is annoying,I went in the parking lot and sat in my car then I saw August knock on my door I rolled my window and said what do u want ? He said what is wrong with u I said oh nothing I saw a boy that I liked kissing another girl  and yea he said that was nothing she just a thot,I said idk August,he said bro I'm tryna tell u I'm really sorry let me show u how sorry I am going to come pick u up at 8:00 be ready ,ok I said I went back to class and then it was time for lunch I went to chipotle got me and Brooklyn burritos and sodas and went back to school and gave it to her. After lunch i went home and said hi mom and dad 10 mins later Brooklyn came in and said hey mom and dad he Brooklyn they said,she came upstairs and said hey bae  ,hey I said. FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.