Chapter 5- daddys and families

"I tried. I really tried. I pushed it over a million times but it never worked." The boys complained, pouting.

"Then don't even fuckin' pee anymore," Scott replied, looking at them.

I smacked his arm, then turned to the boys. "Don't worry, the school's toilet will be fixed sooner or later."

The boys thanked me, then walked away.

"Is this what you do now? Listening to other people's problems?" Scott asked, sitting up.

"Actually, I've been doing that since I became student council," I corrected him.

"Makes no difference. Hey, Noah!" Scott called out, making Noah turned and walked up to him.

Noah brushed his platinum blonde hair, his ocean blue eyes checking me out.

"Basketball after school?" Scott asked, leaning back.

"Yeah, sure." Noah took a chair and sat beside Scott. "Oh yeah, have you heard? Apparently Aaron had a one night stand with this girl, but it turned out to be a guy."

I frowned and shivered a little. I didn't hear anything after that, not that I want to anyway.

"Arielle!" Jenna called out, grinning. "Rachel's having a party! Do you want to come?"

"I- I can't," I replied, sighing.

"Your parents?" Jenna mouthed, raising an eyebrow.

Jenna was the only one that knew of my family, but I didn't tell her how bad it was, just that my parents were consistently fighting and probably getting a divorce soon.

I nodded my head and Jenna sent me a pity look.

"She probably doesn't want to come cause, well, typical student councillors." Scott remarked, smirking.

"No, I just have a lot of revision to do," I replied, glaring at him.

"The class president is going, so why can't you?" Noah asked, raising an eyebrow.

Scott and Jenna laid their hand out, a sign that says 'see? Even he agrees'.

I looked at them. I sigh and I gave in.

"Fine, but not after 10, okay?"

"Perfect!" Jenna exclaimed, clapping her hand. "Hey! Stop throwing pens around!"

Jenna walked away from us, pointing a thumbs up at me.

"You really are those good girl types," Scott cooed, resting his cheek on his hand.

"And you really are one of the jackasses." I retorted.

"Careful, you might get kicked out."
"
I don't know what the fuck is going on, but hey, Arielle, if you wanna bang him all you gotta do is ask." Noah said, shrugging.

"Ew, no. You don't know the struggle I go through just cause of this guy." I said, pointing at Scott.

"Settle!" Mrs Holt announced, and all the student quickly go back to their seats. "I have some announcements to make. Starting from tomorrow.."

"What's wrong with your family?" Scott asked, his eyes looking at the board in Front.

I jumped a little, then turned to him. "What?"

"Don't play dumb with me." Scott said, still not facing me. "Jenna mouthed the word 'parents', and you flinched at the word 'daddy' that day. I think it's evident something's wrong."

"Er.. well.. My parents are fighting lately," I replied. It wasn't really a lie, because they really are fighting, anyway.

Scott sighed, then closed his eyes.

"Don't sleep!" I commanded, slapping his arm.

"Stop touching me, oh my god." Scott said, glaring at me.

"Well, you can, just touch the parts where I'd feel good." He purred, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes, then looked at the whiteboard. Physics test is next week. Great way to replace the A- I got in the last test if I get another A+.

"It's at 7. Don't be late," Scott informed. "You know? The party."

###

"Arielle? Where are you going?" My father asked, looking at my light blue blouse and skinny jeans.

"Party." I said flatly, quickly running out of the house.

Screw my dad. He actually cared for me? Hahah. No.
You guys would think that I should give him a chance, maybe he'll change, that he's just worried for me.

Ha, no.

I had those false hopes once, and the next day he had another one night stand. My mom got even more depressed. If it weren't for Josh, my mom would've been in the afterworld.

I took a bus to Rachel's place. Really, what am I doing? I should be revising for the physics test, not partying.

I groaned, leaning back. If I get as much as an A-.. I'm gonna screw that Scott.

Well, that sounded wrong. I swear, it seemed much, much cooler in my head.

I don't even know anymore. If they see the student council partying..

Dammit.

I boarded the bus, arriving in front of a red bricked wall house. Songs were being blasted out, neon lights were moved here and there, and about over ten people half naked. The others were either drinking or making out.

"Nope." I was about to turn back and go home, but an arm were wrapped around my shoulders, causing me to halt.

"Nu-uh, princess. You wanted to come, so you're coming." Scott remarked, grinning.

"But-"

"Nope, no buts. Come on," Scott pulled my hand, leading me in.

"Scott.." I started, stopping halfway. "This is my first party. I don't know.."

Scott shot me a blank look, then blinked twice.

"Are you serious?"
I nodded, biting my lip.

"Well, here's to your first party then," Scott said, grinning.