Piled On Top

I walked into school on Wednesday with a spring In my step. After my and James date I felt invincible! Like some how by just being special enough for James King to take on a date,  I was suddenly untouchable by bossy teachers and teenage dirt bags.

"Hey! Slut!" Chrissy yelled from across the parking lot as I headed towards her.

"Hey!" I greeted her, smiling and waving but she just glared at me angrily," what's up your ass?" I asked

"Oh nothing really...just the fact that my supposed best friend DIDN'T tell me she had a date with James fricking King!" Chrissy yelled, knocking me upside the head.

Oh...crap,"Hahaha" I laughed awkwardly,"Oops, my bad!" I went to walk away in the hopes she would leave me alone, but I had no such luck.

She grabbed me by the back of my jacket and pulled me back, looking like a bull about to strike," Oh hell no! Details women, now!"

I sighed in annoyance. It's not that I wanted it to kept a secret, it's just...how to say this...Chrissy is a nosey cow. She needs to know everything all the time! It is soooooo annoying!

"We had ice cream after practice yesterday, it was sweet." I said, trying to cut her off. Of course that didn't stop her.

"Did you snog, second base, get it on! Tell me Sam! I'm supposed to be your friends!" Chrissy cried out frantically, dragging me in side the school and towards the toilets.

"Your a sick pervert..." I said, scrunching up my face in fake disgust. I was use to it by now though; Chrissy was a creep.

"Whatever, just tell me, NOW!" She yelled, getting angry. We entered the toilets and I went to the mirror to put on some lip gloss.

"We did nothing. It was...nice. We talked, laughed, Ate and then he dropped me home. Some of us aren't horney little perverts like you." I laughed as her mouth droops open in shock.

"You are such a prude!" She said in disbelief, " You had a guy like -sex god- James in your clutches and you let him slip out with out so much as a peck on the cheek!"

I smiled warmly, remembering the date," I'm meeting up with him this Saturday night to watch a movie, so who knows what could happen..." I trailed off, teasing her.

We left the toilets after that as the bell went. I entered the class and noticed I was the last person in (except the teacher). Great, there goes my plan of trying to get a seat further away from Michael.

"Hey Sam!" Brody yelled loudly as I took my usual seat next to him. Why was he so excited?

"Why are you so happy?" I asked him, placing my things next to me and getting out my phone. I had two new texts.

"Guess who has a date to the upcoming football game next weekend?" He asked.

I pretended to think about it," Umm... Chrissy?" I asked, playing dumb.

His face turned serious," Hahaha." He sarcastically laughed," but no. Me! Harley asked me out!" He said, sounding like a girl.

"Dude, you sound like a chick. I can smell the oestrogen in the air." I said, scrunching my nose at the 'smell'.

"What ever. I have a date and you dont!" He sang. Suddenly I got a bit glum. He was right, I had no date, but I was going to be cheering anyway so I guess it didn't really matter....and the only boy I would want to take me (James) would be playing.

Suddenly Michael dropped into my head, smouldering smirk and all. What was wrong with me lately! Why would I ever want Michael knight anywhere near me, yet alone my date to the football game.