Chapter 39: Back for Summer

Just so you all know I love this chapter 😂 and I'm attaching an edit I made of Nellie because I was really board so I made it.... And the quote really relates to her idea of weakness because she has a soft heart with so many emotions but she thinks her emotions are what makes her weak.... Im getting too emotional now... Anyways enjoy the chapter!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Nellie's POV:
"C'mon I can't wait for you to really meet the boys!" I said excitedly as me and Eleanor walked through the front door of the boys shared house. El has only seen the boys once in person and that wasn't a proper meeting, only because I wasn't there to introduce them. 

It has been five months since I have seen any of the boys, and this is because El and I just finished our freshman year in uni. I know, exciting right? But now we are both back in England and I invited Eleanor to stay with us for the summer. She agreed right away, probably having no desire to go back to her mom and her step dad and step sister. From what she tells me, she hates them.

"Alright so you remember what I told you right?" I asked her as we walked into the kitchen and I fixed us some tea.

"Kinda. Mind going over it once more?" She gave a guilty smile for not remembering and I laughed.

"Alright, so Harry is the one with the curly hair and he is dating Shannon, one of my best friends. She has dirty blond hair. Then Liam has short brown hair, but don't confuse him with Louis. Liam is really relaxed and Louis is kinda...not..." I laughed and she joined me.

"Trust me I remember Louis" she blushed a little as she said this and I raised my eyebrows but shrugged it off, saving it for later.

"Anyways, Liam is dating Danielle who has curly brown hair. Then theres zayn. He has dark hair and he is dating Perrie who has light blond hair. Louis isn't dating anyone currently" I winked at her and she rolled her eyes. "Then Niall is the blonde one with an Irish accent. The one that I visited a few times during the Christmas break." I went over each description for her and she nodded her head. She only really met the boys once in person and that was a couple of months ago, you can't blame her for forgetting their names.

"Niall is your boyfriendddddd" she said in a sing-song voice.

"Shut up" I sighed and smiled to myself as I took a sip of the tea.

"Alright so let me see if I remember. Liam is the-" she started but was interrupted by a very loud Louis charging down the stairs.

"NELLIEEEEEE" he ran into the kitchen and picked me up off the ground hugging me.

"LOUIS" I mimicked him as he set me down. I turned to El.

"Louis, you remember Eleanor" I smiled as they smiled at each other and hugged.

"What are you two ladies doing down here? Nellie, Niall has been talking about you coming home for weeks. It's gotten a bit annoying actually." Louis joked.

"Ha ha" I said sarcastically. "I was helping El with all of your names until you interrupted."

All of a sudden we heard more pounding down the stairs and a very rushed looking Niall appeared in the kitchen.

"NIALL!" I yelled as I ran to him and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his torso. He hugged me to his body so tight that I could barley breath.

"I missed you so much" he whispered in my ear and my smile grew 10x bigger.

"Speak of the devil" I heard Louis tell Eleanor and she laughed.

"You two love birds go have fun, I'll stay with Eleanor and introduce her to the rest of the lads" Louis said but Niall was already carrying me out of the room. "Wait but not too much fun!" He called from the kitchen and I giggled.