Cartoonz

"Shush."

"I didn't say anything."

"You were thinking."

"Was not."

"Was too."

"Ok I was, but you looked so cute."

"Fuck that! I ain't doin' it again."

"Not even for you best friends?"

"(Y/n), I'm not doin' it again."

"Pretty pleeeeease?"

"No!"

"Fine."

"Were you goin'?"

"Make you put it."

"How?"

"Like this."

"No way!"

"Yes way and you going out with me like this."

"..."

~

"Hey guys, where the hell is (y/n) and Luke?" Delirious asked, holding his phone. "He should have been out 20 minutes ago."

"Hey boys, sorry for stealing Cartoonz like that." (Y/n) said, coming from the hotel they were in.

"What the fuck are you wearing (y/n)?!" Lui asked, making everything turn towards her and laugh.

"Wait to see him." Just in time she said it, he came out.

"Oh my God, you guys look cute!" Nogla said, making them all laugh even more.

The day went by. They were at Delirious's house after all. Was a sunny day spring day, so it wasn't that hor, kinda chilly.

"I don't believe you made me do this."

"Neither do I."

"We look dumb as shit."

"I know. But I look coller."

"Of course you do, you got the charmander."

"Are you talking shit about the squirtle I chose for you?!"

"Yeah!"

"What a bitch! I went to Japan and found it and thought about yo- it... Would look good on someone."

He came closer to her.

"So you thought about me." She looked away, hiding her blush. "Why?" She didn't answered and kept on looking away. "Well, I need to try something." He said, getting up. (Y/n) looked ahead again.

"Why can I just say to him."

As soon as she said that, a bucket of water was dropped on her.

"Surprise bitch!"

"Oh my God Luke! You fucking ass!" She yelled, laughing. They laughed, but he stopped. He looked at her and came closer to her.

"W-what?" She asked, giggling still.

He holded her hand. "Do you know why I did it?" He said, smiling. She tilted her head in confusion. He took the opportunity, and kissed her. They parted for air, putting a soft smile on both of their faces.

"Because you were on fire."