Found You

Yoongi hasn't shown for a week now. Everyday I got more worried. I was tempted to go to his house and see what's up. I walked through the school. I had a feeling his friends had to still be on campus. I went behind the school. Sure enough they were there, smoking. I took a deep breath and walked towards them. One looked at me, a smirk formed on his face.

"Look at what we have here Namjoon" he said. He hit the one with platinum hair on his arm. He looked at me, a grin formed on his lips.

"Isn't it little goodie goodie Chae" he said. He passed the cig to someone else. I stopped in front of him.

"How can I help you?" He said smugly.

"Cut the shit. Where's Yoongi?" I demanded. His mouth formed into an 'O'.

"Look who's grown some balls" he chuckled.

"Obviously not you. Just tell me where the hell is he" I growled. His face became serious.

"We haven't heard from him either. There's your info" he turned his back on me. I clutched my fists together. I stormed the opposite way.
***
I ran up to Yoongi's front door. I peeked into the window by the front door. The house was empty and quiet. I frowned and leaned back. I went around the side of his house. I peeked into windows until I found his room.

Please let it be open, I lifted the window. It slid open.

Thank god. I lifted it open completely. I hopped up, I climbed into the window. I set my foot on the ground and climbed in completely. His room had a bunch of posters on the walls, clothes spread across the floor, his room smelt of fancy cologne. There was a lumpy mess on his bed. It moved and groaned.

Yoongi...my heart beat softened. I sat down quietly. He rolled over and sat up. He looked my way.

"Oh shit!" He yelped. He jumped back.

"Ah!" He screamed as he fell off his bed with a thud. I gasped and jumped up. His legs still on the bed.

"Are you okay?" I said. He rubbed his head. I held out my hand, he took it. I helped him up.

"You should really lock your window" I laughed.

"What are you doing here?" He said.

"You weren't answering my calls you jerk" I plopped myself down in front of him. He let out a deep yawn.

"Sorry" he said.

"Why haven't you been coming to school?"

"Easy on the questions. I just woke up" he rubbed his eyes.

"I don't care. Why aren't you coming to school?"

"I've been working night shifts to pay bills" he looked at me. My face softened.

"Why didn't you just tell me? I would've understood" I set my hands down next to me. He shrugged.

"I sleep during the day. I would've called you but you're asleep at night"

"I was worried. I thought you got hurt" he gave me an 'really now?' look.

"So you were worried?"

"Yes"

"That means you like me?" He winked at me. My cheeks heated up, my heart sped up as well.

"I don't have to like you to care" I said quickly. He laughed and rubbed his neck.

"Listen I'm sorry. While you're here do you wanna catch up on some studying? Got that test tomorrow" he smiled at me. I forced my smile to not show.

"Yeah sure why not?" I stood. He laughed at me. We went into the living room and started our study sesh.
~~~
Yoongi plopped down next to me the following morning. Deep bags under his eyes, eyelids drooping. He laid his head onto the table.

"Nice to see you're back Mr. Yoongi" our teacher said. Yoongi gave him a 'hey' flick of the wrist. I nibbled on my bottom lip.

"What time did you get in last night?" I asked.

"Two" he grumbled. I had a banana milk hidden in my back pack. I pulled it out. I tapped his thigh and slid it under his arm to him. He tossed aside the straw and just gulped it down.

Jeez. Milk dripped down one side of his lip. He cleaned it. He burped quietly. I giggled. He looked at me and smiled. I felt my face redden, I quickly looked away.