Disappeared

I laid on my living room couch staring at my ceiling. I counted the small dots on the ceiling. Yoongi was on the floor, humming quietly.

"I'm bored" he grumbled.

"Me too" I groaned. He sighed loudly.

"What do you wanna do?" He looked up at me. I shrugged a shoulder. His phone started ringing. He picked it up, I looked down at him. His face fell, the blood ran from his face.

"O-okay" he said.

"What?" I sat up quickly. My heart beat quickened.

"Alright, see you soon" he hung up his phone. He stood from the ground.

"Who was that?" I asked, standing and walking up to him.

"Emergency, I gotta go" he gave me a kiss. He acted like it was the last kiss he was going to ever give me. I broke the kiss.

"Yoongi...?" I whispered. He touched my face.

"Don't forget about me" he whispered.

"Why would I-" he cut me off my leaving.

"Yoongi!" I called, but he didn't turn back.

1 month later-

I haven't seen or heard from Yoongi since that day. I don't know what happened too him. He just disappeared, like a spider you see in your room, the flip out when it's gone (am I right?). I quietly looked at all the pictures we took together. It brought a small smile to my lips. Especially the one where I snapped a pic of him sleeping on my stomach. A small tear rolled down from my eye. I put the pictures in my drawer.

I wanna see him. I threw on some shoes and went to his house.
***
I climbed into his room through the window.

He really needs to learn to lock this. I completely climbed inside. His room looked completely normal, like nothing happened. I looked in his closet. His clothes were gone, I opened some dresser drawers. They were empty. My heart stopped.

Is...is he? I slid down onto the floor. My heart was literally aching. A broken cry escaped my lips. I hugged my knees and bawled. I slowly stood. I started looking for stuff, anything that will give me a sense of hope. I opened a drawer to his side table. A small envelope was in there, it's said Chae in sloppy handwriting. I picked It up and opened it.

Chae, I'm sorry for leaving you in the dust. I didn't mean for it to happen like that. But if I said anything you would've gotten hurt. I can only say that I had to leave, it's complicated stuff with my family. I can't text or call you, people will track it and try and hurt you. Don't forget about me or the love we share. Just do me one last favor. Never, ever, give up on us. I'll return one day, it may be awhile. I swear on us that I will come back to you.
Yoongi.

My tears soaked the paper in my hands, slightly making the ink leak. I hugged the note to my chest.

He's gone....