Chapter 1

Perrie's POV
"IT'S NUMBER ONE!!!!! WE DID IT! WE DID IT!" I screamed, running into the hotel room where the other girls were and jumping into Jade's arms. "YAY!!!" We all screamed. "Boy you belong to me, I got the recipie and it's called BLACK MAGIC!" We sang, and fell onto the floor in a heap, laughing. "Let's party!!!!" Jade said. "Yep! We deserve it you know baba!" I replied. "But I wanna watch a movie too!" She said, and put her puppy face on which I found adorable. "Ok, party then movies?" I asked. "YAY! It has to be a disney one ok? She said. "Ok" I replied smiling.

Jade's POV
We all got changed and got ready to go out. I put a cute white skater dress on, and Pezza put a pale pink playsuit on. Leigh was wearing shorts and a crop top and Jesy was wearing a long red dress. We went to the nearest club in London and had a great night dancing and talking. "Pezza I wanna watch a movie now! Can we go?" I asked. "Of course! Let's go get Leigh and Jesy and we'll go!" She replied. 10 minutes later we were back in the hotel. We got into our pyjamas and decided to watch The Little Mermaid. We put the DVD in the huge flatscreen TV and settled down to watch it. As usual, I sat by Pezza, we're not called Jerrie for nothing are we! Half way through the movie, she held my hand. I should have thought nothing of it, as we all held hands when we were at events. But it just felt different. I liked it.