Chapter 2

Perrie's POV
I looked down and smiled at Jade who was cuddled close to me, now slowly drifting off to sleep. The movie had finished so I pressed standby on the remote. "Nanite Jadey" I whispered, as I turned the light off and fell asleep.
I woke up to a ray of sunlight peeping in through the curtains. I unlocked my phone and looked at the time. 10:30. We still had a couple of hours before we were going to meet Tulisa. We had been promising to meet up for ages, and today we finally both had time off our busy schedules. I attempted to get up, but fell back onto the bed again as I was too comfy and I didn't want to wake Jade up by moving. I glanced to the side of me, and was shocked to see that our hands were still locked together. I sat staring into space, lost in my own thoughts. Were we really falling for each other? Or was this just me being too hopeful? "Jade? Wake up sleepyhead! We're going to meet T in a couple of hours!" I said quietly. "Ok" she mumbled, and slowly began to wake up. We looked at each other, and big smiles etched their way across our faces.

Jade's POV
"Morning!" I said, smiling at Perrie. I looked down to see our hands still interlocked, I gasped for a second. "Pez we're still...." I began. "I know" she replied, laughing. "I don't wanna get up, I'm too comfy!" I said. "Me too Jadey! But we've been promising to meet T for ages, come on, it'll be fun!" She replied. "Yeah" I said, as we slowly untangled our hands, something neither of us wanted to happen. I wasn't falling for her...... Was I? Neither of us had boyfriends but, I just loved the way she held my hand. We both got dressed and were waiting for Jesy and Leigh to go and meet Tulisa.

Perrie's POV
5 minutes later we got in the car and were on our way to meet T. Again, I sat by Jade. The traffic was really bad so it took a good hour before we arrived at the shopping centre. We walked out of the car and into the shopping centre. We went into Costa as we arranged to meet T there.

Tulisa's POV
"Muffins!" I squealed as they all walked in. "T! We've missed you!" Leigh said, as they walked over to where I was sitting and sat down. "I've missed you all too!" I replied. "What do you want to drink?" I asked. ""Don't be silly T, we'll get them!" Jesy said. "Sure?" I asked. "Yeah!" She replied. "What do you want?" She asked. "A hot chocolate please!" I replied. "I guess that makes five of us then!" Jade said laughing. "Cool" Jesy replied as she went to order them. "How are you T?" Perrie asked. "Good thanks muffin! How are you all?" I asked. "Good thanks!" Leigh replied. "Here you go" Jesy said as she walked back to the table with five hot chocolates on a tray. "Thanks!" T said.

Jade's POV
"It's so nice to have some time off work!" I said, as I slowly slipped my hand into Perrie's. She looked down and smiled. "Yeah!" T said. "Look at you two! Jerrie!" T said, as we realised she had seen us holding hands. "Jerrie seems to be our Mixers favourite ship name!" I said, trying to change the subject. "Yeah!" Perrie said. We sat talking about music and our careers for another couple of hours until T had to go back home to get some sleep for an early interview tomorrow morning. "It was so lovely to see you all!" T said, as she got up, giving us each a hug. "Same with you T!" Jesy said. We all walked out and T went to her car. It took around an hour to get back to the hotel. Perrie and I went to our room to relax for a bit. We sat on the sofa and put the TV on. "Pezza you know T saw us holding hands" I said quietly. "Yeah baba" she replied. "We don't normally do that?" I said. "I know, but I like it" she replied. "Me too. Pez I..... I" I stuttered. "Think..... I...." I continued. "I.... I love you" I stuttered, shocked at what I had just said. "I.... I....I.... Love you too" Perrie replied. "I love you!" I said, grinning. "I love you more baba" she replied smiling. My heart melted every time she called me baba. I'd never felt happier in my whole life.