1st Day I met her

I met her in my new school. So it was my 1st Day in that school. No friends, no one that I know, also I dont know how to introduce my self. After that, the flag ceremony begins and i dont even know where to line up. So dumb right?
.
.
.
.
.
After the flag ceremony, now I'm confused I dont know where to line up. Then suddenly I talked to a man infront of me if what is his section. Then he replied friendly. So now I know where to go.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, we where in the classroom, its very awkward, all of them are looking at me cause im a new student and i came from abroad.
.
.
.
.
.
Our teacher came and started to begin to check the present students in the classroom. I am shocked that it was mixed boys and girls cause I thought that boys are separated from girls..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then I begun to speak infront of my new classmates and my new adviser on who I am and where I came from.
.
.
.
.
.
After that introduction, someone talked to me and invited me to have recess and lunch with them. So I did go to them. It was fun.. but for the lady I loved she was not still in this chapter..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The lady I loved was a friend of my new friends, they where scorching us. I always denied but for soem reasons I loved her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But that day I didnt notice her even once. She was a very simple lady and thats the reason why I loved her more than I loved my self.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So we where dismissed on our class and finally the day was finished in studies. So I got home, maybe 5:30 pm then im looking for the facebook accounts of my new friends and I found one. I added him and talked to him. Then after that I was sleepy then I slept early at 8:20 pm.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued for my 2nd Day.