Showing Talents

On this day, someone bought a Guitar then I do love to play the guitar so I used it and play a music.
.
.
.
.
.
So that time, I was so happy cause I have my friends and I have shown them my talent in playing the guitar.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I didnt notice that the subject will start and I was confused again on what to do. So, I just put the guitar in the right corner of the classroom..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was very fun on that day. So, in the morning when I arrived. I said to my classmates that are looking off under the building "Hey!" then they replied and said "There you are! Hows you're day?" Then I told them that im fine and I am happy...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So I got up in the classroom and saw her. I didnt talk to her cause ofcourse, I didnt know her that well and I didnt know that she was simple..
.
.
.
.
.
.
So in that day, my friends still do to scortch us... but I always deny her and dont talk to her, but for some reasons, I have galanced but every time I glance, I saw ther that she was glancing to me too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And everytime she and me to glance, I was smiling but I didnt let her to know that I liked her. I never new that there will be more than that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I dont know how it worked out for somehow but every time ill talk to her even its not in person..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was watching her but everytime I look at her, its mo like heaven or more than heaven. So, she dont even bother to get near to me just to have a talk but I made my move and tried to talk to her as well as to the others.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then after the school, I got home and do some choirs and I did my assignments. So, while doing my assignments and while talking to her. I cant get over that I have talked to her even its just in seconds or minutes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then after doing all of it, I ate my dinner and while eating my dinner im still talking to her. Im glad that she was not a snob lady and shes a joyful person..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But for some reasons, shes being silent if no one talks to her or no makes a joke.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I knew that this day would give me an energy because of her, I just think thar shesy crush. And everytime I wake up, the first thing that I would do is look at her messages for me..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I didnt notice that I fell asleep this day cause im tired so before I fell asleep the last thing that im doing is talking to her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be Continued..