At first Glance

I was running through  the forest with my clan of vampires. The wind was blowing on my face when i picked up the scent of the werewolves and told my clan to south east. We started to  running quickly using our super speed. Hi  my name is Narisca  i  am 18 years old and have been that age for past century.I was turned into a vampire in the early 20th century when the British  vampires came into were in the Caribbean and had bitten me ; i was forced to live my family and move to Britten(England) with my recent clan. Okay so , have  hazel most time but they change colour depending on how i feel. I have pink lips ,i am Carmel in colour seeing that i mixed with a lot   of races ,i am thick have curves like a the mountains and i am average height.

                  Oh where was i yup we were running through the forest,then suddenly Ethan the alpha the male stopped and said "Shh quiet,". Ethan had spotted the pack of werewolves we were hunting down they had stopped for some rest.He looked at us and said we will take them by surprise .He looked back at me and whispered in my ear " be careful," he really like me and we were supposed to get married soon. Ethan was tall cute ,handsome he was just the perfect kinda guy any girl would like.Ethan said charge and we charge onto the the pack of werewolves unexpectedly. The iris of my eyes started to turn black because i was scared. The werewolves took on time to respond and attacked us back, we fought fiercely with them.

              Ethan was fighting  with the alpha male of the pack it was while i was fighting with one of the lesser knowas the omegas of the pack. My eyes glanced on Ethan for a while and i was not concentrating. Then suddenly one of they werewolves leaped on me i fought back at him and then he hauled me to the ground he was about to scratch me on my face but withdrew it when he  saw my eyes were filled with fear. The werewolf spoke to me and said   "I know you  from the Campus your are Narisca", i recognized the voice it was Serge. Ethan saw what was going on and leaped on Serge forgetting about who he was fighting and fought with Serge.I watched as Ethan and Serge thought it gruesome but what could i do.

     Then suddenly the  alpha werewolf made this loud sound and the as to signal the other and all of the werewolves withdrew from the fight and ran away. My eyes had turned back hazel i was not scared anymore ,while the werewolves  were running Serge turn around and stared  at me before disappearing into the forest again living me thinking.