Working together

When drama class was over i rushed out the door .Serge quickly run behind me,he held me against the wall and stopped me.My eyes quickly turned to an orange-red colour because i was really annoyed,I yelled"just let me go". He would not,he kept watching me all funny and started bitting his lips ,he leaned in closer to me and i could feel his hot breath on my chest he slowly kissed me on my lips and i became less tense.i pulled myself closer to him and kissed him like i meant it,i then quickly pulled myself away and run out the school gate.

                 What was i like crazy for kissing Serge like that,although it was really great and felt really great he is a werewolf i vampire.i'm i going crazy or could i really be falling for a werewolf ? Never gonna happen where just from two different places it will never work a vampire and a werewolf can never be together so i should just try to go back to my old self before Serge invade it. But how was i going to do it it wold be hard.

Serge's Pov

                i saw Narisca storm out of Drama class.i run behind her,i did not want her to go i just wanted her to stay with me for a moment.i watched  into her bewilder eyes and felt a sudden urge to pleasure her.i leaned in on her slowly i felt her warm chest against mine and gently kissed her.i knew she enjoyed it because for that moment she did not push me away she actually held me closer and tighter like she did not want it to stop.then suddenly i felt her plump lips left mine and she had gone away in a split second.i looked for her and she was no where to be found and she just left me thinking.