We Meet Agian

I got up from bed and took a shower.After i showered i wiped myself and decided i was gonna were my black fitted skirt and a loose blue top with  my blue flats .I wanted to look good today I did not know why ....maybe because i had to talk to Serge .I took my bag and left the house and went down the road at the bus stop and waited for my bus to school.I waited for the bus the air felt coll as it was early April ;my curly black hair flowed in the wind and i felt contented. The bus had arrived bus number 777 i walked up the free stairs to the bus and swapped my student ID to enter i sat on the bus and waited for my stop.

           The Bus stopped in front of my college the name was Prodigy  there "motto was we only accept the best" well they did since they only accepted prodigies i was a prodigy of intelligence .I got of the bus and entered the large school gates children where rushing into the gate and i was begin pushed .Ugh i felt flustered my eyes began to turn red. I finally entered the school gate i saw my group of friends under a tree waiting for me .They waved to me as i walked closer to them i walked toward them and started to talk to them well i they were all vampires.Their name are Gemma Jones was slim,white smart and beautiful was the quiet one ; Skai Pears was friend with everyone she was Hispanic and had  a lot  of hips she was the crazy one;  and Cassie Alexander well she was gorgeous she had green eyes and was from India  we have been best friend forever well like for 100 and more years.

          They all greeted me hi Narisca .I said"hi sisters".  Gemma told "so on Monday what happened to you and that werewolf guy on Monday I am concerned". I replied "well as you can see he did not attack me so that is all there is to it i could have harmed me really bad but he did not so okay enough  questions". They answered "we were just trying to be helpful". I said" i am sorry for getting flustered and the werewolf was Segre from math class"." Well do not look now guess who is coming it was Serge" whispered skai.I turned around and there he was looking at me as he walked up to my hearted beated.I just had to stand there and act normal as serge walked towards me.Well as Serge walked toward me he was had the perfect complexion he was tan,he had green eyes which sparkled a perfect smile with straight white teeth.He was tall ,fit and had ABS and the best personality.

       .He was in front of me ad he said"hay there".  Hello Serge  i just  wanted to thank you for not killing me yesterday you could have but you spared my life. Serge replied "no big deal but i never thought you were a vampire you just acted so normal". well i am not and i will never be so deal with it  ! Serge said"i just want to be friends  with you ".Well a vampire and a werewolf can never be friend so just get that stupid ideal out of your mind i walked away to class thinking why could i just have stayed human.Cassie said"Thank you Serge for ruing my friends day you prick".

Serge POV

                When i entered the school i saw Narisca and  decide to talk to her about what happened yesterday and if we could be friends.I walked up to Narisca and we talked about what happened yesterday and she got all angry at me and hare friends were angry at me to and i told them nothing at all.What could i have say to make her angry ,did i do or say something wrong  i do not know.I just do not get girl they are just so hard to coup with but this girl was different i was really attracted to her.I watched as she walked into the school and her words rung in my ears"a vampire and werewolf can never be friends". Well i said they could be friends maybe even more than friends.Was Narisca right i did not know well he would just have to see who was right and i had a gut feeling it was going to be me .

          I walked to my locker and took my books for the first for the first two periods it was physics and yup Serge was in my class he was in most of them except drama. I took the the books and gave out a sigh.The bell rang as soon as i entered the class i was on time as usually and there was Serge staring into my eyes i rolled my yes and took my sit at the back of the class. Serge turned back and looked at me and said "hi".i ignored him he was a guy who was used to getting everything he wanted he was the captain of the football(soccer) l team and he was fancied me.well heck no i am gonna play hard to get. The period ended next was drama my favourite Subject. Oh yeah in dram class we were going to do the play Romeo and Juliet and modern day one and i was Juliet. I walked into drama class ever so much happy when i entered i saw Serge their and Miss Charmson  told me Narisca this Will be your Romeo i just stood there in complete shock.Miss you can not be serious he can not be Romeo."Well miss Winston he was the only good choice for Romeo Ethan was way to dull". said miss Charmson. But ,but miss ;miss Charmson watched me with her sad gaze okay miss i will be your Juliet.Serge began to smile i watched him as i rolled my eyes he was enjoying this.

Serge Pov

       i knew Narisca was taking drama class so i rushed out of class before her and run to the auditorium where drama class was held.When she entered class i could see she was in total shock of me begin here.I just wanted her to be friends with me Even if i had to force her into it would have to work.Miss charmson told her i was going to be the Romoe in the play she was angry and still a bit surprised because i usually thought drama was for girls.Well narisca and i were going to work together wheater she liked it or not .i smiled to myself i knew i was going to enjoy this .