Lewis Stephan

Hi, my name is Lewis Stephan. I'm 38 years old, working as a cop. As I was taking my lunch break at McDonald's, I was called in to break up a fight behind Kentwood mall. I quickly hopped into my car along with my partner, Kennedy to stop the fight.

Annabeth POV

I was waiting for Percy at the back of Kentwood Mall when I noticed a man staring at me. I continued to ignore him but I felt disturbed. Is he a monster?

Suddenly he walked up to me and smiled. He pushed me to a wall and grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey babe, you're look very hot. Wanna have some fun?"

I stood there shocked. I was trained to protect myself from monsters but not a rapist. He tried yanking my shirt off but failed. I tried screaming but he covered my mouth. He then tried to put his hands in my pants. I'm defenseless. I closed my eyes preparing for the worst.

Just then, the man was thrown off me and onto the ground. I saw my savior beating up the guy. It was Percy!

"How dare you try to rape my girlfriend!"

He punches him and gives him bruises. Percy's eyes were full of rage as he continued to beat him up. This is what happens when you mess with the (son of Poseidon)'s girlfriend.

Lewis POV

When we reached there, I saw a 18 year old boy pinning down a man in his twenties. Beside them was a blonde girl looking disturbed and shocked. I ran up to them and break it up.

After about 20 minutes of struggling, Kennedy and I manage to seperate them.

"Alright, alright what the hell is going on?" I asked.

"Sir, this man tried to rape my girlfriend"

"I did not! He's lying!"

"Alright, we will ask the girl."

Kennedy walked up to the girl and began questioning her. She replied looking mad at the twenty year old guy. He returned to us.

"Sir your under arrest for sexually assaulting a woman."

I hand cuffed the man and we brought him into the car. I talked to Percy and his girlfriend about the incident. They thanked me for the help and walked of.

That's how I met Percabeth and I gotten a promotion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Double chapters in one day? I was bored okay. Anyways keep reading them books

- Unknown Guy😎