The Spys Attack II

Hey Candy here and yeah the offer for co-author is still up if anyone wants it comment below and your ideas will be used in the story if anyone wants me to do something else in this Trella story Bella and Troy were hanging out at the Starcade.
"I'm still wondering who told Ace now everyone knows." Troy said
"And Ace won't tell us or he probably doesn't know." Charlotte and Newt walked in.
"Charlotte what are you doing here.......with Newt." Bella asked
"Im here on a date with my new boyfriend." Charlotte smirked.
The Next Week At The Starcade
Bella and the team were hanging out in the Starcade when Charlotte and Kyle walked in. Kyle started dating Sophie and Charlotte started dating Newt so they were everywhere. Troy and the guys walked away from the table.So it was just Charlotte and Bella.
"Bella a couple of days ago afterschool i saw Troy kissing another girl. He was flirting with another girl." Charlotte said.
"Your lying." Bella said "Troy would never cheat on me."
"He did Bella don't you believe me?" Charlotte asked. "Of Course.....Not why should i believe you? Should i believe you?" Bella said as she walked away.
Meanwhile with Kyle and Troy
"Bella did cheat on you she was kissing him." Kyle said
"Why should i believe you?" Troy said.
"I'm telling the truth she cheated. You don't have to believe me. I am telling the truth." He said walking out of the Starcade.
Bella Room 7:32pm
New Message From The Troy
Bella we need to talk

xxxSupaStarCandyxxx