Birthday Pt 3

Today was Bella's birthday Troy wanted to surprise her. He got together with Sawyer, Pepper, Newt and Sophie. They were going to plan a surprise party for her.
"Everyone know what to do." Troy asked
"Yeah we're all ready this'll be the best party ever." Pepper
Meanwhile at Bella's
"What are you all doin here haha?" Bella said nervously
"We wanted to say Happy Birthday to you." Zach smiled at her.
"I heard you and Troy got together?" Kyle said
"Um Yeah me and Troy." She said with a nervous giggle. Bella took a seat next to Charlie and her mom.
Time. Skip Brought to you by an awkward B day breakfast
Bella had just left the house when she got a text telling her to go to the Starcade. Bella tilted her head slightly but shrugged and decided to walk there anyway. "I wonder what's going on..." She mumbled.
It was dark and quiet in the Starcade Bella was nervous. "Um, hello?" She called out into the darkness.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!!!" everyone yelled jumping out of their hiding spots "Oh my god guys you didn't have to do this for me." She said in complete shock and clutched her chest, having been caught off guard by everyone.
"Of course we did Bella but it was all Troy's idea and mine and Sophie's." Pepper smiled hugging her bestie
Time Skip Brought to you by Latino Dish
The party had ended and Bella and Troy walked hand in hand to the top of a hill.
"Bell...." Troy started as Bella looked over at him.
"Uuuuummm I-I L-love you I really do."
"Troy i love you too you know that." she said smiling and pulled the dark skinned male into a hug.
"B-but I know when we go off to different highschools you'll probably meet some really cool guy and-" Bella stopped him
"Troy I will never meet another guy like you a guy who was willing to admit he took ballet lessons just so i could go out with Kyle a guy who believed in my when the rest of the team thought I was the leak." she stopped and gave Troy a small kiss and giggled softly before looking up at the now dark sky.
"Woah, it's getting late!" she smiled. "I'll see ya tomorrow Troy!" He smiled and nodded as Bella walked away. A bright smile decorated the brunettes face. This was the best birthday day ever!

Hey all my foxlings i bet some of you were wondering why i started this story again.................................... Oh you weren't oh ok... But i'll tell you any i just did XD well anyway I cringe as I look back at my old writing so I might be editing this, hope y'all enjoyed part 3 of birthday because I finally posted it!