(L) Chapter 40: 2P America: Everyday Hero

Tonight was going to be a special night, different from all the others at work. Tonight, my beautiful girlfriend, Sherrie is going to come see me at work. I work at a male strip club from midnight to six  a.m. and I am going to make this night super special by asking my sweet Sherrie to be my wife. We met at a party hosted by her best friend, Chloe. Chloe introduced us and at first, we really didn't talk much until Chloe got drunk off her ass and Sherrie had asked me to take her and Chloe to her house. As I was driving, Sherrie and I talked more and got to know each other a little bit better. Immediately, I fell in love with her and her personality. She's smart, funny, creative, artistic, and good at making me feel better. She's just so cool. About 3 years of being friends, we decided to take it to another level. We started dating and we never gave up on each other. Yes, we have had our little disagreements just like every couple does at one point, but we would soon figure it out of course.

-Timeskip-

When Sherrie arrived at the club, I was stunned at how beautiful she looked tonight. She always looks beautiful, but tonight was a million pieces of beautiful mixing into her all at once, making her beauty unbearable to anyone else.

"Wow......" I whispered to myself. A dark crimson blush creeped it's way onto my face when she looked at me.
My heart began to pump a trillion times faster than it should when she started making her way towards me. I looked like an idiot, blushing like crazy.

"S-Sherrie! Y-y-you look very b-beautiful." I stammered. My face was hot in embarrassment that I sounded like a stuttering two-year-old.
She giggled softly.

"Thanks Allie." She cooed, kissing my cheek.

She is the only person in the world to call me Allie. I would hurt anyone else who even thought about calling me that.

"You look amazing yourself with your cute sunglasses and leather jacket. What happened to your superhero cape you were gonna wear?" She said.

"Thanks, but not all heroes wear capes baby." I said with my famous flirting smirk.

She looked like she was gonna tear her panties off and get down to biz! I wanted her to, but not out here where everyone can see.

"Hungry, thirsty, bored?" I asked her.
She blushed and smiled.

"I am thirsty though." She said.
(Oooh! She thirstyyyy!!!!!! Lol XD)

"Alright, come with me my sweet baby." I said, holding out my arm so she could take it.

I led her to my bedroom for a drink and some alone time together.

(Sherrie's POV)

When we got into his room, I was amazed at how amazing it looked. Everything decorated in American objects and colors, red, white, and blue with Stars and Stripes. Oh, I just wanted to live here with him.

"Oh Allen, your room is so amazing. I want to live in here now." I told him.

He smirked and handed me a coke he got from his American flag refrigerator.
He then joined me on his comfy American decorated bed and sat next to me.

"So this is what you do all night?" I asked, taking a sip of my coke.

"Yeah, pretty much when I'm not performing. I usually don't perform now. I used to do it most of the night without a break, but now.... I'm just in a chill mode. He explained.