(L)Chapter 33: Egypt: Pharaoh (P1)

(Your POV)

You sat in the bar, bored as hell as you watched everyone else have fun and get drunk with each other. You hated this place more than anything but the only reasons why you came was for work and a paycheck and nothing more. Every once in a while you would see a couple of guys who were worth looking at but then sadly you find out that they are taken by another girl or boy. Why must the world treat you this way? You have done absolutely nothing at all. Just then, your boss, Mr. Kirkland walks up to you.

"Where in the bloody hell have you been ______? I have been waiting for you to come help me clean the hotel room and you still haven't shown up? You've been acting weird all week! What the hell is wrong with you?!" He asked angirly.

"S-sorry Mr. Kirkland, it's just that I'm stressed and when I'm stressed it make me sick to my stomach and I spend my time in the bathroom so I don't make a mess. And I was just about to be on my way to the room." You lied.

"Well just for that, you get to have the honors of cleaning the room by yourself while I go in my office and rest. The room better be cleaned before the king of Egypt arrives for his stay. If you fuck this up, I will fuck you up! Understand?!" He shouted.

You looked at the ground and nodded slightly before your boss turned away, heading for his office.

Slowly and gloomy, you headed up to the hotel room to clean the king's room before he arrived. You planned to clean the room fast so you wouldn't have to be there for a billion years trying to get something accomplished.

-Little Timeskip-

Just as you were about to leave work to go home, the king arrived. He didn't look like a king, he just looked like a very handsome business man. He had a big, beautiful white smile that lit up the room, tan skin that made me think of hot caramel, eyes that were green as new spring grass, and his body was so flawless. Tall, muscular and last but certainly not least...... DAT BOOTY DOUGH! You tried your best not to stare, but it was so hard not to, especially when he glanced at you.

Just then Mr. Kirkland enters the room and gasps. "Your majesty! I am glad to see you." he says. You just rolled your eyes and started to walk out the building until your asshole of a boss stops you. "Miss. l/n, why don't you show the king where his room is. And if he tells me that he's had any trouble with you, you're gonna be dead meat. Understood?" Your face was hot and your hands were shifted into fists.

"Understood Miss. l/n?" He repeated sternly. You slowly turned around and glared at the man. "Yes, I do Mr. Kirkland." You finally replied with your teeth clenched. You snatched the key away from your boss and gently gave it to the king before leading him to his room. As you walked the Egyptian man to his room, he kept glancing at you like you were gonna kill him or something. "What?" You asked in a brave tone. He just shook his head and kept walking. About half way to his room, he finally uttered a word or two. "Hey, how you doing?" He asked, trying to look smooth like the guy from the keystone commercial. You were surprised at how he asked you that question. You thought kings and other royalty people were supposed to talk formal and proper. "Um.... Ok I guess, how are you?" He chuckled. "I'm ok. So what's your name?" He asked with a smile as the two of you went into the elevator. "I'm ________, what's your name?" You said. "That's a very beautiful name, ________. My name is Gupta Mohammed Hassan. You're really beautiful by the way." You blushed lightly and then you finally pulled yourself together. "You're just saying that so you can have your way with me." You said. He just laughed. "No, I'm not. I'm being serious. You don't get that much do you?" He asked as his smile vanished from his handsome face. "You bowed your head and shook it. "Well thanks for saying that. I needed it." You said as you opened the door for the king. He walked into the room and signaled you to come in with him. He sat on the bed and just looked at you. "Does your boss give you hell everyday?" He asked. You sighed as you joined him on the bed. "To be honest, yes he does," you replied. "Hey, don't be ashamed of it. This isn't your fault, it's his. Tomorrow I will have a talk with him ok?" He said.

-Timeskip-

You were standing in your room in front of the mirror, getting ready for work until you heard a soft knock on the door. You sighed as you made your way to the door to see who it was. When you opened the door you saw the tall handsome king on the other side. "Um... Hi." You said in a bored tone. He just smiled. "What now?" You asked in annoyance. "Looks like somebody's not a morning person." Gupta said. You just rolled your eyes and steeped aside to let him in. "I've got great news. I fired your boss!" He told you. Your face got red hot and you began to clench your fists. "What?! Whose gonna pay me now?!" You exclaimed. "Woah, woah down girl. I will pay you from now on," he said. You glared at the man. "But your going to have to leave for Egypt in a few days," You said "Well then I guess you better get another job if you don't want pay from me," he added. You stayed quiet and let out a sigh. "Do you care for your boss _______?" You shook your head. "Then why do you care?" He asked. "Why do you care about me?!" You exclaimed. He didn't answer. He just looked into your pretty e/c eyes then you felt his hand go onto your smooth cheeks and then he planted his soft lips onto yours. Your e/c eyes widened as he kissed your lips but then you just gave in and kissed back. He broke the kiss and gave you a warm smile.

"Hey ______, you should come to the club tonight. I'm volunteering there and I would like to have you there so I can be with you," he suggested. You blushed as he took your face into his hands again and softly gave your lips a baby kiss before leaving quietly. After you heard him go into the elevator, you started jumping around, squealing, and screaming as if you were fangirling at a concert.

-Timeskip-

You arrived at the club and noticed that it wasn't any club where anybody would go to, you went into a male strippers strip club. He didn't tell you that it was a strip club, all he told you was the address and that he was volunteering there. You looked around to see if you could find Gupta, but he was nowhere to be found. All of a sudden, you felt a pair of strong arms around your waist then felt a kiss on your neck. You turned around to see Gupta in a sexy Pharaoh costume. He had black eye makeup on, gold jewelry, no shirt or shoes and his body was so perfect an muscular. Looking at him just turned you on.

"_______, why don't you go upstairs to the hotel room in the very back of the hallway. I will meet you there in a moment. And I have a surprise for you when I get up there," he said.

You nodded your head and went upstairs to the room. While you went up to the room, you decided to get a shower while you waited for him. All of a sudden, you heard footsteps coming up the stairs to your room. Shortly after that, the door opened and then closed again. Hoping nobody would see you butt naked, you quickly shut the door behind you and locked the door. As you got dressed, you heard the door handle being turned and messed with. You started to believe it was a crazy ass killer trying to get in the bathroom with you and do something. "Hello?" you called nervously. You facepalmed after you answered to the noisy door. Ugh, why the fuck did I do that? Now I'm a dead motherfucker. You thought to yourself. Suddenly, you heard the door handle unlock and you started to lose your shit because you didn't know who the fuck was after you. When the door opened, you saw Gupta in his sexy ass costume staring at you like he gonna eat you. (wink wink, nudge,nudge ;P) "Gupta, what are you doing in here? I'm naked here." you asked.

He smirked. "I know, I came in here so I can see you naked. I was hoping you would be so I don't have to take your clothes off. Just makes the sexy process faster. So I can fuck you in so time. I wanna show you how much I love you." he said with a sweet smile. You started to not believe him since this was so sudden. "You're drunk Gupta." you said sternly. "No, I am being truthful. Now, let me fuck you. And that's an order." he replied, coming towards you.

"No! You can't make me have sex with you! That would be rape!" you exclaimed, backing into the wall. He stopped in front of you and looked you dead in the eyes. "Then I guess you're fired. Get your shit and get out. I'll find another girl to love then. Go live on the fucking streets where people will actually fucking rape you, or worse!" he shouted. He grabbed you arm, pulling you out of the room and leaving you outside the door while he got your things and threw them at you before slamming the door in your face that was now wet with tears.

(HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS!!! leave comments below to share your thinking/ opinions on the chapter. for example, how do you think the P2 is going to go? comment to share! Danke!

-Chloe:P)