Matsukaze Tenma x Reader

I am so sorry for not updating in a long time. alot has happened, but i am still trying to make this story enjoyable.

so ... i hope you enjoy reading, and tell me how you think of this so far.

p.s. i am very sorry that the characters are gonna be a little OOC (out of character)
i try my best to make it a good story that you also can understand the story and other stuff.

--------------------------------------------------

~Your p.o.v~

There is a lot of buzz right now, especially when I'm going to perform my new song live. everybody is stressing here, i dont like it.

there is nothing that can go wrong, i know the song in my head, my clothes are neat, i did lot of rehearsals, nothing can go wrong.

i got permission to go to the rooftop to relax myself a little. i took a guard with me to watch over me for when something worse happends. i went up the stairs to the roof, i opened the door and i saw the view of New York City. i sat near the edge of the rooftop. i looked at the beautiful view infront of me ... it reminds me of him ...

~ a kind of flashback~

you saw a blurry figure infront of you. the only thing you rember is One thing tht he said: '' I will meet you again in NY City.''

(( an/, you guys knew eachother since you guys were babies, but he had to move away when you were 3 years old and he 5 years old. you are now 17 years old, which makes him 19. but you will remember him again when you see him. and by the way, sorry for the authors note in the middle of the story.))

you have known him since you guys were babies, but he had to move away cause of some circumstances. but you will remember him again once you see him. and i think you already know who i am talking about -.-' anyway, sorry for the authors note in the middle of the story))

~back to the point~

I dont clearly remember him, only a letter of his name, the T. and that is why i give a concert every half a year in NY City to meet him again. but i guess it was to long ago, he must have forgot it. i dont know how he looks like, the only thing i remember is something a little brown kind of colour. i think i have know him for like forever. but i guess he already forgot me. my bodyguard called me, its almost time for the performance. i went back to my star room (idk how it is called -.-' stupid me)

my make up artist just has to put the last make up on my face, and my hair stylist has to do my hair, i dont mind if they make a mistake on my hair or something, but my agent want it to be perfect. after a half an hour my agent knocked on my door and entered. he looked at me with his serious face again. '' you have to come up right now.'' he said. he is Always that shortcutted to me when he is stressed.

after a minutes i came out of the room and all the paparazzi took pictures of me. i smiled softly for them. i went to the side of the stage, they gave me instructiopns on what song i have to sing first, and which one second and other stuff. i first have to sing my first few songs and after that my new song, which y i suggested this concert.

~time skip~

after a few songs i am finally able to perform my new song, a staff member putted a microphone standard at the end of the stage. i walked to the standard and placed my mycrophone on the standard. i am starting to get nervous right now, my heart is beating very fast. i stayed silence untill everyone stopped clapping and screaming my name. '' this will be the first time that i am performing this song to you guys. so there can be a mistake, but i am trying my best to sing this song for you guys correctly and clear. this song is called ' I'm Your Angel' '' i am going to perform it for you, T