Taiyou x Reader

Here is the second chapter of the story with taiyou- kun. I am very sorry for the late update, cause there exist something tht every student/ pupil need to attend to ... And i heard its called H*LL! (School). And i am also sorry for the media, i couldnt find a sad song or a good picture of taiyou, but i really like this song, so i did this video. And i am very sorry for mistakes, i am a proud Dutchy, if i wrote something wrong. Please, dont be mad *bows*

And the good news is, you can request a story with a rate, if you want it to be rated k or something else. Just tell the character, the rate and if you want it to be a sad story, or a happy story, pm it to me and i'll do the rest

Taiyou: so now its my turn?

Writer- chan: yes, its your turn now.

Taiyou: *grabs popcorn* lets get started :D

All soccer players and managers: -_-'

Writer-chan: what? Some people like it.

Enjoy!!

____________________________________

It was a bright sunny day, and you were planning to visit your little brother in the hospital.

You walked down a busy road, cars were passing you. Other people were walking after you and past you. You wore your sunglasses and you walked slowly to the hospital. After a few minutes the hospital was in sight.

You entered the hospital and you walked straight to the room of your brother.

You were greeted with a smile of your brother when you entered the room. He had an accident with a car, which leaded it to not able to walk again. The doctors said he is able to walk again if he wants to get the operation.

You found out that the operation is very expensive. So you play soccer to earn your money to pay the operation. And before you knew it, you were the most famous girl soccer player. And you enjoyes your life alot.

Your brother always told you his soccer dream, to be like you. And you had a surprise for him. He will be operated in a few weeks. He was super happy when he heard the news.

After hours of talking, you desided to head home. He waved you goodbye and he laid back down into a comfortable position.

You walked out of the room and closed the door when you suddenly bumped into a orange haired boy.

You fell on the ground, you headd him moaning. You had a headache, so you held your head with your hand. When you opened your eyes, you saw a hand reached out to you.

You looked up, and then you saw the most beautifullest eyes. His orange hair. You held his hand, which felt pretty warm, and you started to blush while he lifted you up. He was pretty strong. "I am very sorry that i bumped into you, Are you okay?" i heard his voice, his sexy voice. "Y-yes, i am okay" you stutter. He reaches his hand to you to shake. "Taiyou Amemiya, and you name is?" you were paralized in his eyes. After a few seconds you replied: " [L/n] [F/n]". You saw him thinking for a while." [F/n], what a lovely name" he said. You had a mad blush like a tomato.

He was very kind to you. Every time you visited your brother, you also visited taiyou. But the more you visited him, the weirder he got. He wouldnt even say some things that you know. Every time he looked in your eyes, he started to blush.

After a few months you and Taiyou became best friends. Your brother was operated, and could finaly walk around again. You and your brother wanted to meet Taiyou again at the hospital. Your brother found out that you had a huge crush on Taiyou. Your brother always teased you with that huge crush. But you didnt knew that Taiyou also knew your secret. But he loved your face when you blushed.

As you entered the gates with your brother, you saw Taiyou already waiting for you guys.

Your brother ran to him and hugged Taiyou untill death (dont take this serious). When you stopoed right next to your brother, Taiyou gave you a kiss on the cheek. You, surely, started to blush.

After a few hours of talking and playing soccer with Taiyou and your brother, the ball rolled towards the street. Your brother ran fast to the ball. When the ball stopped on the half of the street, your brother picked the ball up. But then you heard a honk, you looked towards the street and you saw your brother looking feared towards the truck. The truck couldnt break anymore. You saw that and you tried to run as fast as possible to save him. You pushed him away, but u couldnt save yourself. You felt pain first, but after a second you couldnt feel yourself anymore.everything was black, you couldnt see anymore.

~Taiyou P.O.V~

I saw everything happen, the love of my life has got an accident with a truck. Tears starts to form in my eyes. I ran to her. She was covered in blood. I got down on my knees while big tears rolled down my cheeks. I held her tight. As tight as possible i could. I saw some doctors running to us, they checked if she was alive ... But she wasnt. She is dead, i couldnt hold my tears anymore. I cried like h*ll. I sreamed for her. I screamed that i love her. I really love her. I got an idea. I ran as fast as possible to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and ran to my patiënt room. I hid in the bathroom and thought about [F/N]. She was everything to me. I looked out of the window and saw that her brother was with his parent. They were all crying. I started to cry too. I vouldnt take it anymore. With tears rolling down my cheeks, i stabbed the knife in my heart. I couldnt feel my body anymore. I dropped the knife on the ground. I fell on the ground. I was dying. I can finally be with [F/N] forever. Ans slowly i started to close my eyes. I died. But i died with happy thoughts that i could be with the love of my life forever.

------------------------------------------------------

Writer-chan: i hope i did my job right. I didnt pay much attention on the last part of the story. I am sorry that i made the story sad, i will make the next story a happy one.

Taiyou: ... I ... Died.

Writer-chan: sorry Taiyou. I hope you kind of liked the story.

Taiyou: i really like the story!

Well i hope you enjoyed the story.

And i would apreciate it alot if you keep reading my stories. Bye guys! ✋