get to know me

Hi my name is Elizabeth gemwist. and I'm 28yrs old
Yes I am single and ready to pringle oh I mean mingle

I'm from England and I love baking and yes I'm single but I got lots of lovers Im just such a picky lover and I also teach Asian kids to speak English on internet.

My crush? Hmm. My celeb crush is Harry Styles from One Direction yeah! You know me and also Shawn mendes which is crazy cuz he's much younger than me he's a teen.and I am a freaking single 28yrs old virgin woman damn!! Right!?

And I also have a crush on my bestfriend James but we decided to take it what it was now cuz I dont want to ruin our friendship and yes he also has feelings for me so we act that were together and we have this funny bread name

And he call me cinnamon bread cuz I always smell like cinnamon and I got three moles in my face that he imagines that it was a raisins
And I call him bread stick cuz he is so thin and gold but he got abs but not to much so he is still thin and I love it but yeah. And we promised each other that if we don't find our turn love we will going to be together forever!!

Which is good cuz you know your safe cuz duh it's your bestfriend since your 3yrs old and yeah.

And for you to imagine me wattpad view was there. I am blonde with ash blue eyes but I'm not really sure if that color exist and I got normal white skin and I am not fat OK?! For you to know that not all girl surrounded with sweets and butter is fat and wanna know my secret.

OK I'll tell you. mother why she always pinch my nose if I eat to much sweets and also I dance I love dancing with my sister and James they were the best

So yeah I think you know me now so let me tell you about my magical love story and how I found my true love and my incredible husband.