The Mateing

"I'm so happy that you are back my lovely mate i've missed you so much i cant even explane. You gave me the bigest gift of them all by comeing to me an coming home to the pack.

"I'll i could do was look down with tears in my eyes. I love you Josh i love you so much i sobbed. He pulled me into his chest.

"I missed you to Cake ima so happy your home now stop thoses tear's an let's let the pack no that you are home an you are safe wear you belong.

"As i walk to the stage with Cake hand an hand i get to the mik.

"May i have everyone eye's on me.

"Everyone stopped talking an looked at Alpha Josh.

"I would like to let everyone no that my mate an your Luna is back she came back to me an that is the greatest gift of them all my lovely mate is home an safe with her pack.

"Conner pulled me next to him an the whole pack cheered that i was home the only thing i could do was blush an smile. We walk off the stage only for me to be pulled into a hug a bear hug that is i look up to see that it was Emma.

"Oh Em im so sorry for leaveing you an not saying a word to you will you for give me?

"Yes Cake you no i will your my best friend.

'I huged hEm one more time.

"So i see that Cory here is your mate.

"Yea he is an he is a great one at that an i love him.

"And i love you to EMMA.

"Awww isnt that so cute you two. I said happyly.

"Hey Cake i'm happy your back now i don't have to set around an watch Josh puppy dog face anymore. Oh an Cake if you just wanna run off give me a head's up so i could get out of the cross fire of an angery Alpha Conner was so lost with out you he redid the hole liveing room.

"A growl was made behind me. I turn to see a blacked eyed Josh behind me.

"Okay man chill. Cory put his hands up.

"I put my hand on Conner arm an he colmed down right away.

"After two hour's of thanking everyone for my welcome home i was beat an sleepy so i took a seat on the sofa. My eyes getting low next thing i no i was out like a light.

"I felt someone pick me up from the sofa i did'nt have to open my eye's to no who it was it was Josh from the sparks that went throw my body. So i moved into his neck an moaned into his neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Conner Pov

"After letting eveyone out the door an closed an lock up the pack house for tonight i turned to find my mate passed out on the sofa.

"I walked over to her an moved her hair from her face see is so cute while she is sleeping but she cant stay on the sofa all night time to move her to our room. As i pick her up i felt the sparks go up my arm an she move into my neck an moaned a little. And it made my eye's go black.

"As we go to my room i pulled Cakes dress off her an she was left in her bra an panties that looked so sexy on her I layed her down took off my things as well leaveing me only in my underwear i got into be pulling Cake into me an letting sleep take over me .

~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE MY JOB HAS BEEN KILLING ME BUT I WOULD LIKE YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK WOLF GIRL