Calypso Two new visitors

I fell asleep after I finished my drawing. It is Leo smiling in that mischievous smile he always did I put it on my wall by my medicines and spices. I walk out side into the early morning light, the flowers blooming as the sunshine touches them. I stretch. Just then a ball of black smoke comes falling from the sky. Maybe it's Leo. I run to where the falling ball of smoke landed. A girl with long brown hair and pail skin in all black clothing laid on the beach unconscious. I pick her up and carry her to my cave. I lay her in bed to rest. Looking at the early morning sun reminds me of Leo and how much I miss him. I grab my necklace and hold it in my hand. Without realizing with the other hand I was tapping I love you in Morse code on the wall.
I am in my garden. When she comes out of my cave looking very upset. Before I can get my feet.

"Where am I?" She asked furious.

"You are on my home Ogygia." I say. "Welco...." She cuts me off.

"Don't give me that crap! Where is he?" She says angrier.

"I I don't know what you're talking about." I say trying not to make her any angrier.

She puts her hands on her face and sits on the ground she is probably crying but she don't seem like the type to admit it.

Is it down beside her. "Hello I'm Calypso. Daughter of Atlas."

She takes her hands off her face and wipes away any signs of tears. "Hello I'm Rhianna. Daughter of Nyx." She says.

"Who is the he you are referring to?" I ask.

"Darim my boyfriend we we're on a quest and we got into a fight with a monster and it hit us flinging us in the air I thought maybe he landed here with me. "But but" she says her voice shaking.

"He is not." I say.

"Yes." She says almost in tears. As soon as she does.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yells a females voice as she is falling from the sky. Her long blond hair is flying in the wind. She is going to land in the ocean.

"Do a cannon ball!" Yells Rhianna. The girl does so just before hitting the water. Me and Rhianna both run to her and carry her on the island.

"Where am I?" She asks.

"On Ogygia. My home." I say. She looks over at Rhianna. "Where have you been?! We have been looking all over for you!" She yells.

"Me and Darim went on a quest. Its none of your business Krisy!" She yells.

"Yeah well its Chiron's business. Look I'm just glad to know you are Okay." She says giving her a hug, then let's her go saying."But ugh. Look at your clothes." She says waving her hands up and down. Rhianna looks down.

"Yeah so they are a little beat up." She says.

"No you need new ones." She says she opens a back pack she is wearing and pulls out a pink jumper. "Here wear this till we can get you some more. But don't mess it up or I will have to kill you." She says.

"Ugh! I will never wear that I would rather have no clothes as to wear that." She says.

"I have a dress you can wear." I run inside and get one of my dresses. I show it to her it is a long white dress like mine.

"Um no I only wear black." She says.

"We can dye it black you will be taking it with you when you leave." I say. "I will have my servant do it." My servant comes and takes it from me to go turn it black. Rhianna and Krisy both look past me starring at my servant. "Yes. He is invisible." I say. "Will you both stay for lunch?" I say in a sigh. Wishing Leo were here.

"No." Says Rhianna. "I have to go find Darim." She says.

"Rhianna he is on the Argo II. He landed beside it and Leo sent us a message." She says.

I choke hearing her words. Knowing that they will be leaving this island and seeing Leo,but not me. It takes all of my strength not to cry.

"Yes we will. But we can't stay long." She says.

"But I want to go make sure Darim is Okay." Rhianna says in protest glaring at Krisy.

"He is fine." Says Krisy. "He just really wants to know were you are I was looking for you when I got blasted here." She says.

"Lunch is ready." They look over and see the table on the beach.

"How?" Rhianna asks.

"My servants." I say.

"We need some of those!" Says Krisy.

We eat lunch. I have a chicken Caesar salad.Krisy has a pizza.
Rhianna has steak,but she barely eats any of it.

"You should eat." Says Krisy with her mouth full of pizza.

"Yes. You need your strength." I say wiping my mouth with a napkin.

"I'm not hungry." She says.

"No what she means is she is to worried about Darim to eat." Krisy says.

"Shut up!" Rhianna yells at Krisy.

My servant brings her dress fully black and starts to clear the table.

"Go try it on." I hand it to her and she goes into my cave.

"Why do you live here alone?" Krisy asks me.

"A long story, but I'll cut to the chase. I'm being punished." I say.

"Why? And for how long?" She asks.

"In the first Titan war I chose to fight with the titans, because of Atlas being my father, and when the gods won they sent me here alone. To punish me. And for how long I do not know." I say.

"Oh. I'm sorry." Says Krisy.

"You want me to wear this?!" Asks Rhianna.

"Well yes its better than clothes with holes in them." I say. Her long brown hair flows down her back. The color black of the dress brings out the color of her eyes and skin.

"Wow!" Says Krisy. "You look amazing." Krisy squeals.

"Fine I will wear it till I can get some other clothes." She says. "How do we leave?" She asks.

I point towards a small raft. "Just get on it and tell it were you wish to go." I say.

"Thank you." Says Rhianna.

"Thank you." Says Krisy,she hugs me.

They get on the raft.

"We want to go to..." Krisy begins to say but Rhianna cuts her off.

"The Argo II." Says Rhianna.

It begins to sail away.

"Rhianna we are supposed to go to camp half blood!" Yells Krisy.

"No we are going to the Argo II so I can make sure Darim is Okay." She says and they are gone.