Calypso; You came back!

I hear a strange noise and look out my cave door I see a big dragon and a boy with messy dark curls and wearing a army jacket, white shirt, and jeans I made him. I run towards him with my arms open and a big smile on my face. I collide with him in a hug and hide my head in the crook of his neck. Warm tears streaking down my face I lift my head to look at his face. I didn't care how I looked I missed him so much while he was gone.

"You came back! You actually came back!" I say still crying.

"Yeah, sunshine, I said I would." He says grinning in his wild smile, wiping tears from my face. He hugged me.

"Don't leave me again." I whisper.

"I'm not leaving you. I'm taking you with me!" He said.

"You can't. I can't leave." I say walking towards my cave.
He runs up behind me.

"Calypso I have Festus."  He points towards a gold dragon on the beach. "Do you want to meet him?" He asks.

"Yes." He takes my hand and leads me towards the dragon. He is beautiful. He gets on the dragons back and puts his hand out to help me up. I hesitate but take his hand. I am leaving this island and I'm not coming back. I hug him holding on, and close my eyes with a smile on my face, knowing I won't be alone anymore.

"Ready to leave?" He asks.

"Yes." I say.

My life will forever change in the best way.

                  The End