Chapter 3

Stampy POV

"Well that took you forever," Squid said as I let him in.

"Why are you in a rush?" Ash asked.

"Cause I heard someone's here," he said going into the elevator.

"Well thanks for helping us," Netty said as she struggled with Amy and Lee to carry all the groceries.

Squid POV

I quickly ran upstairs into Toms room. He was filming a tomahawk survival Minecraft video.

"Is she really here or are you messing with my brain," I asked Tom immediately ruining his content.

"Yes she's in the spare room don't wake her," he said putting back in his headphones.

Time skip

Beth POV

I woke up to the sound of peoole yelling.

I got up and walked downstairs using the elevator of course to see what was happening.

I got distracted from what I was doing. There was a coulorfull list.  Marked Master of Pranks names where written in the left hand corner.

From Amy, Stampy to Squid and much more.
That would explain why I got wet earlier.

On the right there were stickers of the monkey with its hands covering his eyes emoji.

Someone named Stampy had the most and Ash was last.

"You like the board," a girl said from behind me.

"Ya its cool," I replied.

"I'm Amy,Squids said so much about you," she said walking up to me with a hand out.

"I'm Bethany," I said shaking her hand,"But who's Squid?" I asked.

"Oh I mean David we call most of your friends by their nick names," she said."I can carry you to them. Davids been egar,"

I followed her into a room which seemed to be the game room and the main place of noise.

People were sitting around playing games it seemed like they were having a Mario cart 7 Challenge.

"Beth!" David yelled as he dropped his controller and pulled me into a hug.
"I haven't seen you in ages," he said.

"Ya," I replied softly I wasn't really used to hugs. I didn't like them or receive them.

"I missed you," he said.

"Squids got a girlfriend, Squids' got a girlfriend," some begun chanting behind us.

Stampy POV

"Why would my sister be my girlfriend," Squid said.

"You have a sister," Netty, Ash, Lee and I said at the same time.

"Ya," Tom reolied shaking his head up and down.

Well I didn't expect that.

________________
So guys that's another upload. This story is of to a good start. I hope I can update next week if Im home. Remember each chapter is like 400 words long each chapter. If I ha e a special chapter it will be longer. ✌

So peace out and keep on loving Creepers.
~Anna

OK my typo are  wow. Just wow.

Pre writing